what is airtel broadband customer care number for non airtel broadband users

• Thread starter Thread starter raj_love
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 59,378

raj_love

ISP
reliance communication
hello everybody, guys i want airtel broadband connection.Im currently at okhla in delhi. Can anybody tell me how to contact them for their broadband connection. Also plz tell me r they giving wired broadband or wireless. thnx in advance.

just go to airtel website and go to broadband section there at left side they have space where you can give them your detail and they will call you .

xyx2000 thnx for giving me number.....but when i dial 44444121 i hear the message "the number u hv dialed does not exist"

hello mastersquall....i visited their site many times and i hv already given my details to them..but for a quick work i wanted an extra direct number thats y i asked

well fast work then only way is agent of airtel . when i called one of agent first day and second day he came in morning asking verification i gave him later third day i got my connection . So look for any agent near you .

well fast work then only way is agent of airtel . when i called one of agent first day and second day he came in morning asking verification i gave him later third day i got my connection . So look for any agent near you .
thnx mastersquall for the information..i will try.One more thing frnd what type of broadband airtel offer wired or wirelss?

xyx2000 thnx for giving me number.....but when i dial 44444121 i hear the message "the number u hv dialed does not exist"

I just checked the no, it works for me, you can also visit their relationship centre in okhla - 224, Okhla Loby,Plot no.224, Okhla Industrail Estate Pahse-3, Delhi

I just checked the no, it works for me, you can also visit their relationship centre in okhla - 224, Okhla Loby,Plot no.224, Okhla Industrail Estate Pahse-3, Delhi
thnx xyx2000 for the information frnd...i look 4 that

Just noticed all the spelling mistakes in the relationship centre address , i copy pasted the address from airtel.in :grin:

Please use this number: 44444555
thnx frnd but again same problem i call and i hear "the number u hv dialed does not exist"hahahahaha........thnx anyways

Just noticed all the spelling mistakes in the relationship centre address , i copy pasted the address from airtel.in :grin:
ok frnd no matter thnx