• Thread starter Thread starter prathapml
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 8,803

prathapml

Agent Smith
ISP
Load balanced, 100Mbit fake poop
In my case, its simple enough - just my name plus initials.BIG BIG NOTE : Sushubh need not explain what inspired his nick, lol. Because in all probability we already know.

i have another handle. achhoo...it was originated in the cold winters of my first week in chandigarh. i got cold and than i sneezed while looking for a new handle. thus, achhoo came into existence. 🙂

Uthfull - Full of Youth!!!Wanted to create a website..... thought of this name and now its my nick on every forum, chatroom etc. I visit!!

I have multiple handles . THis one just randomly came in my mind during sgnup 😛

I've never thought of a online-handle for myself! Guess this suits me fine... everywhere i go! 🙂

Vince...Not my real name of course, but a few common letters in my name...Got around to using it in a moment of idiocy....

magnet---------------->jo bhi forum main jata hoon udhar chipak sa jata hoon...thats why

What about the rest of the guys? (yes guys only cuz I saw no girl on this forum)

there is a puja and a megha and another one from bangalore who is just leaving for US in the next couple of days 😉