what inspired your online handle?

• Thread starter Thread starter prathapml
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 8,821
heheits my Name herebut on other forum im METALKIDn my screen name is METALKID THE SKINRIPPER

All the tintin fans out there wud know how i got this name....Bachpan se hi i always wanted to be the villain....In all i did..Unfortunately dint get a role in any movies...But anyways...Keepin in tradition of villains and their names...Here i am

ah...well...I'm a member of many foreign forums, and once the topic of Toilet Paper came up. Ppl were discussing all kidsa s#it (literally! 😀), and I went up and posted I use none, infact most desis dont. I said we work our left hands and well...thats how I became "leftyworkin" :lol:

when i was in my jc. i was literally on a dating spree!! went out with loads of chics(one at a time though 😛 ) .. ... and my friends started calling chicmagnet.. cause most of the dates later on where girls asking me out!! lol... man those were the days.. i would kill to go back to those good ole days!

All the names I had in my past,spidey, {X}Backdoor.Guardian{X}, Cryptic Moon X, Gray Influx X...People used to think things that I am not about me like with spidey people used to think that I am an introvert, well I am still some extent but not an actual introvert, {X}Backdoor.Guardian{X} made girls think that I wanted to have anal intercourse with them, Cryptic Moon X made me look more geeker than I am and Gray Influx X was just disliked for the sake of disliking it.I now wanted a name that wouldn't define anything else then just me.Silenced Nuke doesn't mean anything so when people see that name, they would be intested in knowing more about me so I took-up that nickname.- sylenzed.nuke