What if 2 persons uses the same referral code?

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahul202
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,440

Rahul202

ISP
NA
I see many codes posted publicly here. What if 2 person will provide the same code to Tata Sky helpline, will they check and inform us that someone has already used the code or some has already applied with the same code before me, OR they will take the code that time without any verifications.Obviously later on, I won't get benifit from the code as some one else got better preference than me and he will be benifited.Is this right? Can you please tell me the correct process of how it works?

[FONT=&quot]Anybody want to buy Tata Sky new connection buy right now don't wait. Use the following coupon please use that: -
i will get 300 RS and my beautiful friend will get 2 months of free viewing.
So please please buy.

i will be very proud to u if you use that.

1} WB7040A095
2} WB7046C095

u can use these.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anybody want to buy Tata Sky new connection buy right now don't wait. Use the following coupon please use that: -
i will get 300 RS and my beautiful friend will get 2 months of free viewing.
So please please buy.

i will be very proud to u if you use that.

1} WB7040A095
2} WB7046C095
u can use these.

[/FONT]

Thanks for your reply, but my doubt is still there. 🙂

I see many codes posted publicly here. What if 2 person will provide the same code to Tata Sky helpline, will they check and inform us that someone has already used the code or some has already applied with the same code before me, OR they will take the code that time without any verifications.

Obviously later on, I won't get benifit from the code as some one else got better preference than me and he will be benifited.

Is this right? Can you please tell me the correct process of how it works?

I dont know what the Customer Care would say. But If u are gonna purchase TS with credit card, when u call the CC for Installation, ask them whether the particular code u are about to tell is already used or not. I think this would help.🙂

if the code is used they will inform you before they make an entry. so dont worry.