What Happened to "Die Sify Die ! "

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr X
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 11,090

Mr X

Regular
i have never seen so many people with so much hate for sify as much on these forums .well i hate sify too and it dosent take a genius to understand why is that the case .the only thing is..when so many people hate sify and are actually willing to spend moolah ( correct me if i am wrong ...i get the impression that people are ready to contribute to this noble cause ) to get sify down , why is it not suceeding .we need some planning . i maybe sounding like a "Jehadi" but yeah if it sounds that way because it is . so what are we doing and what needs to be done ...1) i need to get my head checked 😉

lol, another satisfied sify user 😀

people already pay a premium for broadband... how can we expect them to spend more on defaming sify! i am doing what i can 🙂

heh... we ofcourse can. but we need to find out if they can take the risk of running a public message against a corporate which might be their advertiser.

i saw a full blown ad against the government not a year back by a old age home....i am sure some of us might have contact in the right places to have it done .

a public notice should not result in a lawsuit... unless you cannot prove that you did that falsely 😛

"unless you cannot prove that you did that falsely"confusing ....that means i should be able to prove that its the truth am i correct 😕

If their services are misrepresented then they have grounds for a suit....

well u would have to give reasons why you did what you did. its not that i can issue a statement against any corporation without having reasons for that... the point lies in how we potray the content of the release. we cannot talk like we do on this forum that they are liars and blah blah 🙂 we have to talk in some kinda legally acceptable statement and show some facts...

I don't think this has gone unsuccessful, believe it or not, we have successfully "DESTROYED" Sify's image on the internet. But since you have started this topic, I am willing to contribute some for the costs of a Public Notice. We could maybe ask some lawyer or the likes to frame it for us then pay for the Public Notice in the papers using donations from members here.

heh, i have always been open to contribute to this cause. someone can manage the actual public statement to go to a newspaper?

Is there no NGO which we can go to
There are NGO's for everything in INDIA
Dont we have one for frustrated Internet Customers
There is an association of ISP's http://www.ispai.com/
Should there not be one for us also.
I am sure there must be some lawyers in here who can help the cause.

what are u talking about guys???our internet laws are just good in books...not in actual practice...and u talk about "lawsuit" in a place where u wait 18 yrs to get justice even when u're molested???!!!! i hope u all have heard about the bajaj vs gill case...