What Happened to "Die Sify Die ! "

Mr X

Regular
Regulars
i have never seen so many people with so much hate for sify as much on these forums .well i hate sify too and it dosent take a genius to understand why is that the case .the only thing is..when so many people hate sify and are actually willing to spend moolah ( correct me if i am wrong ...i get the impression that people are ready to contribute to this noble cause ) to get sify down , why is it not suceeding .we need some planning . i maybe sounding like a "Jehadi" but yeah if it sounds that way because it is . so what are we doing and what needs to be done ...1) i need to get my head checked ;)

Sushubh

Administrator
people already pay a premium for broadband... how can we expect them to spend more on defaming sify! i am doing what i can :)

Mr X

Regular
Regulars
i thought we all were going for a quarter page ad in the times of india .... :unsure:

Sushubh

Administrator
heh... we ofcourse can. but we need to find out if they can take the risk of running a public message against a corporate which might be their advertiser.

Mr X

Regular
Regulars
i saw a full blown ad against the government not a year back by a old age home....i am sure some of us might have contact in the right places to have it done .

Sushubh

Administrator
a public notice should not result in a lawsuit... unless you cannot prove that you did that falsely :p

Mr X

Regular
Regulars
"unless you cannot prove that you did that falsely"confusing ....that means i should be able to prove that its the truth am i correct :confused: