What happened to 5 rupee per channel limit on CAS?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 10,534
why r Free to Air channels charged

My cable guy charges Rs 300 for all channels

Its 250 for all channels in Bangalore

Are you both talking abt CAS?

Rs.150 for all channels in our locality by local cable operator .. Although I use TS ..CAS seems like future scam in the making .. 😀

CAS has been a scam from its inception. Designed to benefit the media giants. End user is the loser.

To say the least , these are DAS plans and have got nothing with CAS !This applies to only the non-cas areas availing packages after digitization

LOL, just give a new name to old and same system, so that you dont have to follow rules? 😀

CAS was always a price bomb in disguise. The govt kept selling it to the poor ppl in the context of lower pricing, but it was just the opposite. The one thing CAS can bring is better quality (forgetting the price), but since govt has never focused on quality, that too will go for a toss post implementation.

My cable guy charges rs250/- for all channels..I hardly get time to watch tv,though i dont find anything interesting these days on indian tv channels with exception to few tv shows like kbc,masterchef .....

My cable guy charges rs250/- for all channels..I hardly get time to watch tv,though i dont find anything interesting these days on indian tv channels with exception to few tv shows like kbc,masterchef .....

True, I think thats the case with most of us, but these guys have priced individual channels in such a way that you are forced to take an entire package.