what happen to my 99 Rupees unlimited night usage plan ?

• Thread starter Thread starter daggerhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,126

daggerhead

ISP
AIRTEL
Hi, I use airtel broadband. I am using it for past 5 yrs, with subscription to 250 Rs rental, 400 mb free data plan combined with 99 Rs free unlimited night download plan.mostly bills come around 700Rs with telephone call charges.I usually download softwares and movies during night. Till last bill august 26, i was not charged for any download during night from 9 to morning 8. But in current bill , i was charged for usage during night. Can anyone tell me wat is happening with airtel ? have they stopped free night usage option ...in my current bill i could see that there is a key word called max slab which amounted to 2000, since my DSL usage alone was nearly 2700, it was rounded of to 2000 rs.Ideally airtel should inform customers in case of any changes in plan or billing criteria...but in my case there is no intimation ? any chennai based users facing similar issues ?thanks.

Hey there.. Same issues 😉 I'm using the Night unlimited plan with 2mbps and charged for night usage.. Lodged a complaint already which due to be resolved tomorrow.. Not sure about the billing cap :? why do they call it night UNLIMITED then 😕

in my current bill i could see that there is a key word called max slab which amounted to 2000, since my DSL usage alone was nearly 2700, it was rounded of to 2000 rs.
Damn! I think it's a new kind of FUP limit for those on limited plans. 😕
Get your line disconnected if they don't fix it. It's time to dump Airtel and move on...