What does the word UNLIMITED means in home ul 750+ plan ?

• Thread starter Thread starter binod049
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,096

binod049

ISP
BSNL
Hi folks ! i got the Home 750+ Unlimited plan fe weeks back and downloaded around 5GB of stuffs:yahoo:. Though i opted an unlimited plan, still i am afraid if BSNL may charge me for this downloads. As fas as i know i can download as much as i can, please correct me if i m wronng!ThanksBinod

you can download as much as you want in 750 plan. to know that you are in unlimited plan or not just check your download speed. if its less then 256 kbps(32 KBps) then you are in 750 unlimited plan, but if you are getting speed of 2Mbps(256 KBps) then you are not in unlimited plan.you can also check your plan in usage details page.🙂

^^:hysterical:yes! Read this to your self.."I can download as much as i want".

you can download as much as i want

don't worry

Guru, how can he (binod049) download as much as you (mshiva) want :hysterical:

alright I'm sorry,that was a really bad typo.as I'm slowly migrating to dvorak, I do some silly typos:ashamed:

can anybody plz tell me how much deposit and charges i have to give to get ul 750+ plan? I mean for both the phone and the broadband. bsnl site specifies that we need to pay extra deposit for the new connection. how much is it? and do i need to pay installation charges for the phone and broadband seperately?

For Home Plan UL 750 Plus & UL 1350 Plus: Telephone fixed monthly charges per month- Nil, Free Calls- Nil, MCU charges per Pulse @ Rs. 1/- shall be applicable. The calls shall be charged as per pulse rate of BSNl Bfone General Plan. Security Deposit and Installation charges as applicable for Local/STD/ISD shall be taken from new customers.

What does this mean???? deposit in addition to 500rs for broadband? if yes do they charge installation charges too in addition to 250rs for the broadband?
I couldn't get this info on the site. If u have any idea plz do tell me.

alright I'm sorry,
that was a really bad typo.

as I'm slowly migrating to dvorak, I do some silly typos:ashamed:

I had set for multiple keyboard option for dvorak, and I had a serious problem. I did not know what I was typing. It is not worth migrating to dvorak from qwerty. We don't want to be super effcient always (ever?).

/members/alec6586/Every BB new connection needs a telephone connection. If already you have a BSNL Landline , you can change the plan for telephone calls.2. If you don't have a Telephone line other charges for a new telephone connection will be charged.for a NEW customer.