What do you do for fun in India?

sintaku

Moving to India in 1 month. Wondering what is fun to do in india?

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Depends on the city where you plan to live. But i recon every major city has multiplexes , and resorts nearby. Also theres a fair amount of clubs you can join- like outdoor adventure clubs-trekking-parkour etc

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Driving on MG Road.

And Driving on LBS Marg in Mumbai between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM ;)

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
People **** each other's lives and laugh at their misery. They also derive immense joy when their neighbours / opponents lose, sympathising in public, but feeling overjoyed within.

sintaku

Depends on the city where you plan to live.

But i recon every major city has multiplexes , and resorts nearby.

Also theres a fair amount of clubs you can join- like outdoor adventure clubs-trekking-parkour etc

I didnt know about adventure clubs. That seems interesting, I'd be up for that. I've tried parkour after seeing YouTube vids.

People **** each other's lives and laugh at their misery. They also derive immense joy when their neighbours / opponents lose, sympathising in public, but feeling overjoyed within.

Not much more for me to lose, so I can't see people getting any joy out of screwing me over.

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
I didnt know about adventure clubs. That seems interesting, I'd be up for that. I've tried parkour after seeing YouTube vids.
If you're in Hyd. . Greater Hyderabad Adventure Club is very active. they meet every sunday and go for trekking, tours etc Thinking of joining them in holidays

http://meetup.ghac.in/