What do I write & include in the application to demand partial refund?

ISP
Anjani Broadband 100mbps, Airtel LTE/5G Failover & AS199347
Hi there!

Since 13/01/2022, I have been getting 20%+ packet loss, ~5-10mbps download speeds and ~50-70mbps upload speeds. The JTO, LCO and the people in local BSNL office jerked around for a couple of days and kept telling me how it'll be fixed today or tomorrow and ultimately by 19/01/2022, They told me it's not in their hand and they can't do anything to fix the problem. After continuing to ask them about this, They said the "tech" in their office had gotten ill because of covid and is not coming to office(This is fine but why do they only have 1 person who can debug/fix anything?)

The AGM Etah is a complete piece of shit who is not even in the office half the time and hasn't picked up a single call in last few months. PG Portal complaints have also been closed repeatedly without providing any resolution and twitter has also been useless since they just direct me to AGM who again being the piece of shit he is doesn't pick up calls.

I want to demand a partial refund for these services and I am trying to figure out what do I write in the application and what proofs do I need to attach? Is this even possible? and has anyone here tried this in the past?

Thanks

Last edited:
Same situation here since December. Only way is to get onboard on other ISP.

True.
I asked my LCO if he can bring Airtel Fiber here and he said that Airtel asks for 1000 subscribers before they consider a town and considering the state of place I live in, That's never going to happen.

So, Now the only hope is that at some point Jio sets up their fiber service here, finds some customers and then airtel inevitably expands to compete.

I asked BSNL accounts dept for this and they said no such thing as Partial refund. I could have gotten a refund if there was no service but there is nothing if you are getting absolute crap service.

Have you tried complaining on NCH, I have several times and they helped me get out of worst of the situations. See @ the UMANG app.