• Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 28,820

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I started with Blogger.com like most bloggers around. Then moved on to WordPress. Tried Blog:CMS but was disappointed, so it is WordPress for me!What about you...

Textpattern for me. Maybe for you too, if you'd try it.

Originally posted by apsk121@Sep 17 2004, 10:32 AM
Textpattern for me. Maybe for you too, if you'd try it.
[snapback]299[/snapback]
[/quote]

It may be true. I too started with blogger and sticked to it because I am a non progrmmer and doestnt know any html or php. I downloaded tool from wordpress but couldnot do anything with it.

I thought of starting to blog about my girlfriends..In each update, you will be able to seeNot yet got a girl friendNot yet got a girl friendNot yet got a girl friendNot yet got a girl friendNot yet got a girl friend......& so on.Phew! is it really so hard to get a girl friend????

ohh i started with blogger.com . long time ago... i thnk 4 years ago. but i didnt know what it was all about. only recently i started blogging..why dont oyu guys post your blogs here..it would be interesting nah... i think.. if no one minds!

I am not into bloging.....I think forum boards are more appealing to state your views....although have seen many blog...but didn't like the idea -_-