What After The Period Of 3 Months Is Over?

rohin_mattoo

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne
Hope many of the Tata Sky users may have completed their 3 months offer. What u did after that?How did u manage to recharge ur account? What r the packages available? Mine is completing in Jan 07'

I have completed only one month of the 3 months offer. But I think there are recharge vouchers available in various denominations, like Rs. 300, Rs. 550, Rs. 1000, etc. Just check the help information displayed when you press help on the remote.

My 3 months were over in end November and I recharged with a Rs. 260 voucher. I recently got an email that I have been shifted to the Super Saver plan (Rs. 300 per month). No details about any other packages yet.

i have one query.. how to recharge.. using telephone? and why they kept a 1860 no.. why cant they keep a toll free number. theres no proper mumbai no for enquiry.

I think its 4 month period not 3 month... I got letter today from Tata Sky informing tht my introductory offer is ending on 31st dec... So after tht my pack will be transferred to super saver pack ie. 300rs per month... I did recharged my pack few days back... bought the card from a dealer and activated tht from telephone....I agree tht there must be some toll free number...They have also introduced an option to buy recharge coupon online from indianplaza.in or fabmall.com but one can recharge using phone only.... They could have provided an option of instant recharge online... I even got a 200rs gift certificate in the letter which I can use when I purchase something at fabmall.com.... Just checking now wht all items they have 😉 .... Also in the letter was 1000Rs. cash back voucher on stay in Hotels etc and 200 Rs. cash back on airline ticket ....

Ordered Tata Sky recharge coupon of 550 rs from fabmall and used tht 200rs gift certificate... So had to pay 350 for tht... Not bad 🙂