What about yours???

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,691
ISP
Tata Plug2Surf
Dear Member,As this forum give the support to enter about the Health related matter, Just wanted to start a thread which describes the health problems..Not sure.. this topic is supported by admin and members....this may be casual in abroad about talking sex related topics in a public forum. But in INDIA still a hidden topic...Okay... Could you guys suggest what would be normal size of men penis to have a healthier and happier intercourse?

Why dont you ask girls..? They could give you an appropriate answer.. On a serious note, I was reading somewhere that.. The size doesnt really matter much.. But yeh you need to have some respect in that... My be 6 inch..Just a guess though..

Girls expectations are always high....def.. they look for a bigger things.....Though the size really does not matter, i guess the bigger one gives more pleasure than a normal one...Just a guess... Girls are welcome to answer ....Girls expectations are always high....def.. they look for a bigger things.....Though the size really does not matter, i guess the bigger one gives more pleasure than a normal one...Just a guess... Girls are welcome to answer ....

Sushubh, yeah.. i posted the same on my first post.. I guess IBF does not fit to discuss this kind of topics here as it comes under "A" type...But may be the useful topics like this come in future...

it's only the first 2 inches that matter as far as pleasure is concerned as all the sensitive tissues in female genitalia lie within the first 2 inches...anything more then that is extra and not necessary to gain extra pleasure...though girth does play a role...also, the average size of Indian males is around 5.5 to 6 inches...so don't worry if u don something not as big as a p0rn star...

it's only the first 2 inches that matter as far as pleasure is concerned as all the sensitive tissues in female genitalia lie within the first 2 inches...anything more then that is extra and not necessary to gain extra pleasure...though girth does play a role...also, the average size of Indian males is around 5.5 to 6 inches...so don't worry if u don something not as big as a p0rn star...

Hmmm Coolbuddy is the guy who has some knowledge of Vaginal Anatomy! And first line that he's written is a proven fact.

It's more imp to know the art of making it rather than just having p0rn star size. BTW girls get higher if you give them your head rather than just focusing on banging 'em hard! Clitoris the part that is most sensitive to give 'em orgasm and in most of the peno-vaginal penetration positions clitoris is not stimulated that much what can be done with oral job!

Have fun, Play safe, and never hesitate to ask questions.

and I would like to add one imp thing. What big size boob does to male, is not what xxl size penis does to females. How many females have larger than C cup size breast? all of them having D or greater than D have undergone scalpel. Fortunately or unfortunately Penis does not undergo scalpel in real world situation!
Next line that I'm gonna write is from medical text book: "There are 5 stages of sexual pleasure. First stage is stimulations. This phase is different for male and female. For male stimulation is from VISUAL stimulus (means they are into mood just by looking at things) and for females it's more from psychological response, touch and feelings." From this we can conclude that male is stimulated by looking at the big size breast, but it's not necessary that a female is stimulated by looking is XXL penis! For females stimulation you need to touch her and let her feel your love! (And that's why all the experts are hell bent that you should spend quality time in foreplay). It's not like male where you get stimulated instantly and finish off instantly! For females it takes time to get stimulated (and I guess you should have got this by now, that when you are stimulating a female, she won't be looking at your penis all the time😗) and they retain orgasm for longer duration.
Hope it helps!:thumbsup: