What a Stupid way to draw DataOne Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter puja399
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,573
Different ways of marketingAs usual

Not that funny .. Other players too do itAirtel or touchtel in past used to do it all the timeall their schemes had some free calls or something like itsince we take a bsnl phone for this internet connectionthere should be a lot more free calls then what they are offeringso that we can atlest make use of telephone when we are spent with 1 gb limit🙂

Originally posted by b0bee@Jul 30 2005, 07:53 PM

so that we can atlest make use of telephone when we are spent with 1 gb limit

🙂
[snapback]19167[/snapback]
[/quote]
Yeah...Nice consolation.

Is this applicable to all DATAONE subscribers throughout the country?Another view point :200 additional free calls (for each of 3 billing cycles) =200 calls = 450 sec x 200 = 25 hours of surfing through SANCHARNET a/c (peak hours pulse rate is 450 sec).25 hours of SANCHARNET = Rs.6 x 25 = Rs.150 ~ 25 x 10 MB/hr download = 250 MB.and so on...

Originally posted by perumal@Aug 1 2005, 05:02 AM
Is this applicable to all DATAONE subscribers throughout the country?

Another view point :

200 additional free calls (for each of 3 billing cycles) =

200 calls = 450 sec x 200 = 25 hours of surfing through SANCHARNET a/c (peak hours pulse rate is 450 sec).

25 hours of SANCHARNET = Rs.6 x 25 = Rs.150 ~ 25 x 10 MB/hr download = 250 MB.

and so on...
[snapback]19368[/snapback]
[/quote]
Hahaha... welcome to dial-up. (Courtesy BSNL). :lol:

@ puja399 : still in dial up ??? OMG !!! Get a dataone connxn atleast now. The rates are gonna slash in a weeks time. 56k dialup :blink: ...huh ! Old memories ! 😛

Originally posted by vikikivi@Aug 1 2005, 11:57 PM
  The rates are gonna slash in a weeks time.
[snapback]19486[/snapback]
[/quote]
So many times i have heard this but still i ask ..is this news right ? sigh...

wait for a little while and u'll know..no other way of confirming for sure...

Originally posted by vikikivi@Aug 1 2005, 06:27 PM
@ puja399  : still in dial up ??? OMG !!! Get a dataone connxn atleast now.  The rates are gonna slash in a weeks time.
56k dialup  :blink:  ...huh ! Old memories !  😛
[snapback]19486[/snapback]
[/quote]
What d'ya think? I took DataOne in april and surrendered after 30th june (after downloading 140 Gb by that time !! ) and yet to pay the b'band bill, BTW. (BSNL didn't send me any bill 4 b'band yet ). Now I am on unlimited dialup and downloaded more thatn 7 Gb of data in july, how'bout that?
And how much did u d'load in july this year with Dataone (256k ) ?

Hahahaha......

(If Dataone price comes down in near future, although I doubt tht the rate will satisfy me, I'll take it again. ) B) B) B)