What’s Wrong With Indian Cricket Team?

• Thread starter Thread starter rame_pet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,563

rame_pet

ISP
broadband
I think the main reason for their poor performance is recently completed training/fitness camp. In the camp they trained for “CIRCUS STUFFS” rather than cricket. Now the result is out. Everyone is playing like “JOKER”. Thanks to our great “RINGMASTER” Mr.Chappel.

everything is wrong with indian cricket.

pathan was the biggest flop for india.every bowler was getting the ball to move except the swing king himselfwitout his swing he is nothing.. ..i can bowl faster thn him 😛 😛

I'm new to these forums, and living in Australia, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen the Royal Stag commercial with Harbhajan, Yuvraj and Dhoni in it. If anyone has, or could send it to me, or host it, that would be great.CheersShaun

The Ad has been withdrawn due to controversy over Bhajji not having turban in the same and hurting sentiments of Sikh community. I don't have the complete Ad but a portion of the same where only Bhajji is present without turban. If you like to have the same in your collection then convey me if you can offer commorative stamps or any music track - bobby items which I collect - in exchange.

Thx.

-- RKS
mp_rks@hotmail.com

Why only Bhajji ? You should have said all of them. When Indian team collapses and they do that quite often even Almighty finds a castle of cards much stable than them. An old phrase "They know how to snatch defeat from jaws of victory."But nothing wrong in authenticity checks, barring hoax others do revert back for next steps.-- RKS

i dont think he was referring to his cricket.. there are a lot of reasons one might think he is stupid.. his stupid jump at the beginning of his runup his funny action.. the way he bats.. hell i saw him bat a cricket ball like a tennis smash.. lol that commercial with his hair open i mean wtf and that patka.. i understand that he has to wear it on the field but why cant he tie a turban like normal sikhs elsewhere lmao stupid stupid stupid

edit: here's a link to that whiskey advertisement.. now tell me he aint stupid www.sikhsangat.org/publish/article_1416.shtml

When Viru hits a ton Viru is great, the day he gets a duck Viru is stupid. Sachin gets booed at his home ground before elbow surgery. Right from Raj days criterions for stupidity have been mainly the performance. So most of the players have got remarks that they are stupid, especially when they underperformed.Yawwwwn, discuss any new angle, stupid logics have alredy been discussed plenty of times.-- RKS

Yeah I was obviously referring to the ad.
www.sikhsangat.org/publish/article_1416.shtml

now they have the new ad where the 'Turbanator' is wearing 'patka'thanks to Greg Chappal the team is batting like bangladeshthe bowling was good but 6 wickets lost just to chase 125 wtf