West Indies tour of India 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 13,385
You missed the last word "forhiscenturyimean" (must have tweeted when he was on 1)

Ya gt it. 😉

And i call.myself cricket fanatic :-|A thread is active and i saw it now....Anyways, it looks like v r on the winning track, but it isnt that satisfying to say the least.

We will win for sure. Anyways Congrats for Cricket Godfather for Scoring his 15000 runs in Test Cricket . :Fireworks:

Yup... We should have won easily... 7-8 wkts win would probably still be ok... But given the side Windies have & the way we played to reach No.1 & stay there for while (Not mind blowing, but decent I would say) - An innings defeat is what would have justified the billing..

If not an innings defeat, atleast we shudnt have conceded this kind of lead to them - 95 runs is not a joke, for a team touring India. If its a SA like team, playing on a TAD seamer friendly conditions, they can take such lead, but a team like WI? On a wicket that helps spinners rather than seamers?My doubt has now become stronger, the senior players seem to be having some issues within. ODI side, with all youngsters is performing superbly, but these guys are not.

There are news that Dhoni had asked the Kotla's curator to make a spinner friendly track for the 1st test.Now I don't understand, If India wants to win this way? Then they are not fit to be World Champions.

So, which team from outside the subcontinent, doesnt greet us with Green tops??Have u ever seen spinning wickets in SA or Australia or England?? Even they dont deserve to be World Champions then.

Win is a win, no matter if the pitch is a spinning track or bouncy pitch. As if other team has played on a different pitch 🙂

Absolutely! We never crib when we tour out of the Sub continent. Our players get injured.....such are the pitches there, still v dont crib, coz even the opponents play on the same track.

Playing conditions are same , even the bowling line and its effect looks same for both the teams. So we can't just speculate for a Spinners or Indians friendly pitch. And last 3 day match had shown a tough competition between both the teams.

Looks like Match will be ended by 1st half only with India Win 🙂

----------

Sachin's 100th Century and Indian Win almost confirmed now :solid:

Maa Kasam, Bolte hi Sachin OUT :cursing:

----------

Lagta hai Main fir se PANAUTI Ban Gaya 🙁