FIFA World Cup Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter kimirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 716
  • Views Views 247,014

kimirocks

Did u support Italy or France in the FIFA World Cup??? or any other team which got eliminated??? I supported always England, but i was disappointed wid lampard's play!!! It was terrible watching him play like that 4 THE FIRST TIME!!! If Beckham had not got injured & if Rooney had not been sent off, i think England wud have won easily!!! 🙁

I was supporting England too (for some reason am not really sure of). But they played their best 70mins after Rooney was sent off. Sadly they bombed in the penalty shoot-out like always. Anyhow i was rooting for Italy in the final (hate the french and their stupid accent) and although the 2nd half was a drag, Zidane's headbutt in extra time was freakin awesome!!! and totally worth the wait. THE END 😛500th post baby! Ohhh yeah (sorta anti climax with the posts vanishing n stuff but still) :l

The French did not deserve to be in the Finals... they sucked. Brazil should have made it further but they only have themselves to blame for playing lousy.

I hated it when the Germans beat Argentina. I didn't have any confidence in England anyway. Brazil got what they deserved, Portugal over achieved, Germany is scum.

brazil played pathetically. dammit. they should have been coached by scholari in this world cup too. but portugal did good under him. a world cup of under achievers. and crap.

Adidas gains on improved sales during the Fifa World Cup
German sporting goods firm Adidas has come out with their latest quarterly reports and they have beaten their forecasts by posting a 24 percent rise in second-quarter net profit.
The company gained massively due to the recently concluded Fifa Soccer world cup. The announcement helped the company [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/1042/adidas-fifa-world-cup/

Anybody seen the event of draw?It was a great event hosted by South Africa, and surely FIFA world cup would be (another) great event hosted by SA.

yeah saw to a while back - awesome adgunning for rooney to win the WC for England

Good news for all Dishtv Subscribers as Dishtv has launch their HD Service (Dish Tru HD). and Now can watch FIFA cup in true HD on Dishtv.Just Seen on Zee News ChannelChannels available on Dishtv HD:1. Zee TV HD2. Zee Cinema HD3. Discovery HD4. NGC HD5. Dishtv is giving you FIFA world cup live in Tru HD broadceated by ESPNGood news is that now all dishtv subscribers who opt for New Dishtv hd connection can watch FIFA World cup 2010 in HD. Special features of HD includes 5 times more sharper picture and 3 times enhanced sound, 16:9 aspect ratio, HDMI, SPDIF connector.and most important just at a price of Rs.5990/- installation extra Rs.200/-

Dear frnd,

Today only I checked my dishtv no 050... I saw those Channels in my current setup box but i am not able to view or hear any sound or picture in it? Why is it so? Its showing a message Single not available? I had to pay any extra amount. My setup box is old one....

Dear frnd,

Today only I checked my dishtv no 050... I saw those Channels in my current setup box but i am not able to view or hear any sound or picture in it? Why is it so? Its showing a message Single not available? I had to pay any extra amount. My setup box is old one....

That are HD channels, u need to purchase HD STB for Rs 5990 which Dishtv will be commercially launching

Hey man is it monthly Price is same 😕

im w8ing for Direct TV 😀 THEY HAVE MANY CHANNELs IN HDTV AND ALSO WWE LiVE CHANNEL