Were U Happy With The Result Of The Fifa 2006 World Cup?

kimirocks

[OP]
Aug 4, 2006
Did u support Italy or France in the FIFA World Cup??? or any other team which got eliminated??? I supported always England, but i was disappointed wid lampard's play!!! It was terrible watching him play like that 4 THE FIRST TIME!!! If Beckham had not got injured & if Rooney had not been sent off, i think England wud have won easily!!! :(

waterloo_sunset

Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
I was supporting England too (for some reason am not really sure of). But they played their best 70mins after Rooney was sent off. Sadly they bombed in the penalty shoot-out like always. Anyhow i was rooting for Italy in the final (hate the french and their stupid accent) and although the 2nd half was a drag, Zidane's headbutt in extra time was freakin awesome!!! and totally worth the wait. THE END :p500th post baby! Ohhh yeah (sorta anti climax with the posts vanishing n stuff but still) :l

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
The French did not deserve to be in the Finals... they sucked. Brazil should have made it further but they only have themselves to blame for playing lousy.

Dukes Mangola

Regular
Regulars
Feb 9, 2006
I hated it when the Germans beat Argentina. I didn't have any confidence in England anyway. Brazil got what they deserved, Portugal over achieved, Germany is scum.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
brazil played pathetically. dammit. they should have been coached by scholari in this world cup too. but portugal did good under him. a world cup of under achievers. and crap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 0
IBF Movies 0
IBF Television 1
IBF Movies 11
Sushubh Apps 0