Weird sms sending problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
exatt
I m from mumbai & purchased tata docomo just for sake of messaging and activated the Rs.34 sms pack for 3000 sms.All was going well until today. When i send sms to any of my friends to any operator, i get the delivery report as delivered but in reality the other person doesnt receive my sms. Also the sms is deducted from my 3000 sms count.:nightmare:I called their cc but following their useless techniques didnt helped either...refreshing sms centre no, manual network select etc.Has anybody faced same issues before? :nightmare:I even tried another handset and what not but this issue isnt getting solved.

How may different numbers did you try sending SMS to?

This crappy thing happened to me too.....I tried sending SMS from BSNL to Reliance and they were delivered but not received..But other operators could recieve it...I called the guys at BSNL and they asked me to check the message center etc etc...nothing helped.....I gave it up for good and bought a new Reliance SIM.....But interestingly this issue solved itself after 10 days.....

How may different numbers did you try sending SMS to?
i sent to almost every operator as my friends use every operator available on india.
Docomo cc guys r a**h*les..illiterate and useless hopeless.

anyways the prob got solved after 4 hrs.

It happens with almost all operators man, but the delivery reports confirming that the message is delivered is a bit not happening.I faced this issue, the reports were all correct. It showed pending until the message actually got delivered.

I m from mumbai & purchased tata docomo just for sake of messaging and activated the Rs.34 sms pack for 3000 sms.
All was going well until today. When i send sms to any of my friends to any operator, i get the delivery report as delivered but in reality the other person doesnt receive my sms. Also the sms is deducted from my 3000 sms count.:nightmare:

I called their cc but following their useless techniques didnt helped either...refreshing sms centre no, manual network select etc.

Has anybody faced same issues before? :nightmare:
I even tried another handset and what not but this issue isnt getting solved.

It seems to be a problem with the other operator.
Is the person u r messaging on RELIANCE or AIRCEL then it is the network trouble.

DOCOMO often gives fake delivery reports, dont rely on them.Also, the problem you are describing seems to be a communication issue between different networks.I had a similar issue in 2008 b/w Idea and Airtel.Somehow I got the tech guys from both CC on a conference call and next day the issue was resolved

Hi,
Let us know the exact issue you are facing with us,so that we can look into it asap.

DOCOMO often gives fake delivery reports, dont rely on them.

Also, the problem you are describing seems to be a communication issue between different networks.
I had a similar issue in 2008 b/w Idea and Airtel.
Somehow I got the tech guys from both CC on a conference call and next day the issue was resolved

It happens with almost all operators man, but the delivery reports confirming that the message is delivered is a bit not happening.

I faced this issue, the reports were all correct. It showed pending until the message actually got delivered.
right.

Status
Not open for further replies.