Weird Problem !

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 667
ISP
MTNL
Today i m facing some weird problem !!!register.mtnl.net.in is not opening and cant use Fake ID too.Then i tried my real ID and even that failed to connect for 2 hrsFinally i m connected on my own ID.Site is behaving erratically !!Anyone wid same problems ?

yup..mtnl not working for me 😛 hehe its hardly down.must be the rains

ya the site is down even now.. and sanke even though the site was down in the afternoon(got mail from siteuptime) i still couldnt use fake id.hmmnow i hope these rains bring some respite to our BB scene too..lol

Yestreday in delhi also i was not able to login in morning around 11:00 but was able to login around evening but didnt noticed(now i am checking usage details showing no usage) it was golden hour at that time shit shit shit !!!!!!!!

was was down frm arnd 10 to 10:45 (siteuptime mail)n the scene was like i was not able to login usin my real id also!!!!!!!!!

same thing happened yesterday night also, rare downtime to MTNL, hope they are not working on fixing GH...GH is on right not also, entry to GH opened fourth time in this week, Thu-Fri-Sat and now Sun 🙂