Weird Problem!

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
guys, since today morning i'm having a weird problem!!!i'm unable to browse when i'm connected through the ethernet port... :huh: it will resolve the addresses, but just won't load the page...my torrents, P2Ps, and messengers r just working fine...no probs with them...i can't even access the modem configuration page 😱 though the USB port is working fine...i can do everything when connected this way, but then it's not stable and disconnects frequently... 🙁any idea what's going on???

Hope u have tried to restart ur modem. Also, unplug all the wires, POWER, DSL and Ethernet. In case of Ethernet wire, swap the ends, tht is, now put the end at the Ethernet port of your modem tht was earlier at the Ethernet port of your computer and vice versa. Restart the computer and then check.....Note: Unplug all the wires from both ends. 🙂

have done each and every thing that u've suggested...all that came to my mind...even resetted my modem to factory defaults and loaded the settings again...but nothing worked 🙁right now also i'm connected through USB, and the damn thing is getting disconnected again and again!!! :angry:

try repairing the connection - by right clicking the small computer icons in the tray.

@bad_till_bones...driver updated as well...though that's just for the USB port 🙂@cyberwiz...how do u do that???though i've done everything that came to my mind there as well!!! 🙁

ok guys...it's working now!!!!just updated the LAN card's drivers 😀man, it was quite a drill!!! 😉