Weird issue...cell not catching certain networks

ISP
exatt
I have Nokia n86.Everything was working just fine until yesterday evening it stopped catching vodafone, bpl and dolphin(mtnl) network.But rest other sim cards like docomo, reliance, idea, uninor, airtel, aircel etc works like a charm. Also no other issues with the cellphone--no hangs/boots.More to add, the vodafone, bpl and dolphin(mtnl) sim cards work perfect on my other n86/n95/e71 etc.Dont know what happened to this phone suddenly 🙁Even if i try searching for manual network it doent list vodafone, bpl and dolphin(mtnl) networks there...strange!!!!!!!!!!!:disapointed:I reflashed the firmware and did all what i can but the issue isnt getting solved.Anybody ever faced this rare issue i guess??

Looks like your cell's circuit has damages. You are not getting 900 MHz signals (dolphin, vodafone, loop).. but are able to catch 1800 MHz (rest all networks)Get it to a good repair shop

Yeah i too thought so. Just some days back in pune i gave it for repairing as it was not charging properly. And since yesterday getting this issue.btw this issue doesnt arise if i'm in a area having strong dolphin, vodafone, loop signal.s There it catches it to fullest. I only face this problem indoors.