Weird Airtel Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Idlewild
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,504

Idlewild

ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,I am on a 4MBPS connection and based in Gurgaon. I have had no problems with my connection but from the last 20 days or so my connection speed keeps dropping after every 9 or 10 hours. To rectify this, I usually restart my beetel 450bx1 wifi modem and then it gets solved. I am just wondering why the constant restarting?The tech guy usually doesnt find anything wrong because speed gets normal after rebooting the modem. But I am find it extremely irritating.

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Oct 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards,
Rakesh Kumar
Airtel Customer Service Team

Forwarded a complaint. Getting speeds like 1mbps on a 4mbps connection since last few weeks. Engineers also cant seem to fix this problem. If this doesnt get resolved there is no way I am going to stick with Airtel since you are fleecing customers by promising 4mpbs speeds and not delivering.