Websites not loading on Excitel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 10,669
Problem with the cable coming to my house.

Got it fixed about 4 times this month already.

What the absolute #U¢K!

Problem with the cable coming to my house.

Got it fixed about 4 times this month already.

What the absolute #U¢K!
Ask them to change entire cable with a new one. Bribe them a little, they will do it easily🙂

GitHub is not loading for me, maybe because of global ticket #2144688. This should've been resolved the same day but the disruption is still ongoing, start time 28-Aug-2019 11:56:32. Can we get a separate thread to track outages & disruptions?

Is twitch working fine for everyone?
Working really bad for me.

@Sushubh i have been meaning to ask you how is the airtel connection working for you and if twitch or other streaming services lags on it as i am thinking of shifting to airtel.
Do you get good speeds on torrents and hows the reliability.
And ive heard it has a 3333gb limit on the unlimited 100mbps 1999 plan is this true?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread i am posting this from mobile as excitel has completely s#it the bed in the last few days.

my airtel line is messed up at the moment. the wire coming to my load balancer is not working well so i have not been using it for months now. have to get the rj45 replaced. have been pinging the local excitel guy to do it for me but he does not come lol. and i am too lazy to do it on my own.

in any case, i have airtel adsl which is basically useless compared to something like excitel. i do not want to upgrade to vdsl. fiber is not in my area to the best of my knowledge. and yes, unlimited plans on airtel do have 3TB fup limit.

AliExpress is working.

r a rbg - ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

In other news, I observed that the Cowin site was not accessible on excitel initially. Lodged a complaint with the team an it started working post that.

AliExpress has started working again. guess, I will create a ticket and see what happens

on side note : I dont think I have the brain cell to talk with excitels customer care. I'm just gonna keep using VPN

Last edited: