Websites not loading on Excitel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 10,604
was this working before the fuckup from 2 days ago?

not sure how pia india server works. i am connected to it right now and i get this ip which is not in india.

in.privateinternetaccess.com however seems to be hosted in india. 138.128.180.138 is on hostdime.

logically speaking domains blocked in india should be blocked on indian VPN servers. but this usually does not always work. could be due to corporate reasons they do not face the same restrictions as consumer connections. also of course... not all isps block the same domains at any given time. there are just so many domains that are blocked on airtel and jio but work on excitel.

it shows India NCR

not sure how pia india server works. i am connected to it right now and i get this ip which is not in india.

in.privateinternetaccess.com however seems to be hosted in india. 138.128.180.138 is on hostdime.

logically speaking domains blocked in india should be blocked on indian VPN servers. but this usually does not always work. could be due to corporate reasons they do not face the same restrictions as consumer connections. also of course... not all isps block the same domains at any given time. there are just so many domains that are blocked on airtel and jio but work on excitel.

I also have PIA. PIA gives that IP on India VPN but on Firefox proxy it gives the 138.128.180.138 IP (which is in Trivandrum) according to speedtest

tried finding the domains that are needed to be fixed for it to work... dns logs showed way too many. this is going to be hard to get fixed by excitel.