Websites for watching online movies

• Thread starter Thread starter almon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,343
do some googling..there are many foreign websites having excellent collections.
Well you should not reply with this kind of answer. I had done goggling and found some crappy websites. Thats why I am here.
And my primary aim was to get to know about bollywood movie hosting website.
If you know any other option other than youtube then you are welcome to post it here. I had a look at boxoffice but the titles hosted there are not that inspiring to watch.
@acc144
I have recently updated to 2mbps, so that explains itself that why I am asking you guys for some good online streaming websites.
@agantuk
I am not much concernd about youtube and yahoo. I am pretty open to options that why I have created the thread .Share links, if you know any,

Instead of just watching, may also want to download movies, where?

You may also have option to be a VIP lifetime member of desibbrg dot com. Althouth they have lot of torrent download option but in VIP you get direct download access from server and speed are awesome. Pay INR2800 one time for life time access and whole lot of HD, blueray and DVD movies are there including all old classics.Sorry for my suggetion to do some googling...I meant for some smart googling as you won't find them easily.

hindilinks4u.net Great website & actually it promote / advt other video sites & many movies available there with recently releases. There may be links from foreigner servers & I doubt of hacking but you can go with renoved sites like youtube, megavideo otherwise good site it is.I like megavideo player & youtube too. Its very nice

@rkumar I am user of that site for past 3 yrs and find that website quite good. But the problem it has that it contains lots of pop ups advertisement which irritates me lot. So ,is becoming VIP member of desibbrg worth? can i find some HD rips of bollywood movies in vip section. Are collections good?

I would say desitorrents is better than desibbrg