Web hosting plan , need suggestion !

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2,721
no..it is hostdime.in and a lot of good inexpensive plans

Hostgator is good but if the sites start consuming too much resources the account will be restricted and banned if things dont improve.

those are the perils of shared hosting.if ur site shares too much resources u can try optimizing the site especially wordpress /forums installations or go for a premium shared hosting or better go for a unmanaged /managed vps if u can afford.

Hostgator is good but if the sites start consuming too much resources the account will be restricted and banned if things dont improve.
did you host any websites on HS?

@sixfeetdown Been having a hostgator account for around 3 years.I host a few blogs in that.For Heavy Traffic Sites I have dedicated servers.

u can also go with mddhosting.com i have a few sites there. but shared hosting is only if ur site is new /optimized / has less visitors. As ur sites usage of cpu/memory/bw increases u need to move to VPS and then subsequently to dedicated. but still better is u can host most of sites stuff on CDN or cloud like mediatemple

u can also go with mddhosting.com i have a few sites there. but shared hosting is only if ur site is new /optimized / has less visitors. As ur sites usage of cpu/memory/bw increases u need to move to VPS and then subsequently to dedicated. but still better is u can host most of sites stuff on CDN or cloud like mediatemple
Do you think these prices are Right? Not overpriced?
I would Advise to purchase a plan from Hostgator India (If you can spend few bucks more) or Else can Try Speedhost.in ( Good service and Pricing).