WE have been lied to.Mars has blue atmposhere and breathable air!

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 13,225
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

Yes you heard it right

The pics that we have been told to is a LIE.

here NASA hubble pics

oother hubble pics
HubbleSite - Picture Album: Solar System: Mars

blue sunset on mars
[video]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/v/JipdY9irLCI

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPoPhQWdWpU&feature=related

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bq3Zdumgqw&feature=related

mars base on google mars
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6NnykHQs57U

MARS HD PICS
21 Unbelievable Photographs of Mars | Presidia Creative

----------

tell me if mars has no atmposhere or 1% of atmospheric pressure as nasa says then why do earth size parachutes worked on nasa probes?
Mars Parachute
"ne would think that the low atmospheric pressures on Mars would require an enormous parachute to land there. The actual landers on Mars cut the parachutes loose before landing, going to retrorockets or air bags, but the parachutes used are actually not very large. In fact, the one used for Phoenix was reduced to 39 feet (see Figure 26) from the 42 feet used for Pathfinder. The Phoenix lander was 770 pounds on Earth (350 kg). As gravity on Mars is 38% of that on Earth, Phoenix would weigh about 293 pounds there"

" If the atmosphere was more dense than planned for down low, the parachute would work, but the probe would take longer to reach the surface, perhaps drifting for more time in the Martian winds. It would land long, as was the case with Pathfinder, Spirit, Opportunity, and Phoenix. "

----------

----------

http://www.projectmars.net/docs/research_papers/MARS-Mars-has-a-Breathable-Atmosphere-12-3-10.pdf
Mars has an atmosphere with oxygen in it that The oxygen content of Mars may be as high as
is evident from space, as seen in the blue halo 10% by volume and gives Mars its blue sky, as
around it in this image (Credit: Emily Cragg). revealed in this photo (Credit: Paul Goodwin).

err Actually it wasnt NASA who declared that mars is a red planet... Its been called the red planet since 100s(maybe 1000s) of years... I have looked at it through a telescope & it looked pretty red to me 🙂 ... I m a great supporter of the UFO theory(actually its only the govt who says it is a theory for everyone else its reality)... But these kind of articles do more harm to the ufo disclosure effort than good... BTW if u dont believe me just buy a decent sized telescope & look at mars it will look perfectly red to u...

So what diffrence does it make to us? Our average remaining life say 40yrs (assuming u r 20yr old and avg age is 60yrs)Assume 30 more yrs till science makes a LIVEABLE mars.Now 10 years left. So will we have enough money that we can afford return trip? Or one-way trip (death on mars! 😀)Only way i can see that we can reach mars is if mars really has aliens.. and they accept us as tourists and make arrangement of food, water and oxygen 😀They may be we can expect liveable life by 15-20yrs and cheap journey's in further 15-29yrs.But I doubt warthog will still trust them 😛

err Actually it wasnt NASA who declared that mars is a red planet... Its been called the red planet since 100s(maybe 1000s) of years... I have looked at it through a telescope & it looked pretty red to me 🙂 ... I m a great supporter of the UFO theory(actually its only the govt who says it is a theory for everyone else its reality)... But these kind of articles do more harm to the ufo disclosure effort than good... BTW if u dont believe me just buy a decent sized telescope & look at mars it will look perfectly red to u...

I knew you would say this.

here
https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJQpcqzxopA

the hubble pics and amateur pics show it is blue!.
now debunk

----------

and reply to my parachute post.How come you can drift as there is NO AIR!

----------

TO ISRO
https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=trya1ETd9Hs

----------

Now 10 years left. So will we have enough money that we can afford return trip? Or one-way trip (death on mars! 😀)

Funny you said one way trip cuz US and other countries are already proposing that and buzz aldrin also proposed that.WHy?
cuz you can breathe on mars!
Mars pioneers should stay there permanently, says Buzz Aldrin
The first astronauts sent to Mars should be prepared to spend the rest of their lives there, in the same way that European pioneers headed to America knowing they would not return home, says moonwalker Buzz Aldrin.

OOOOO!
Manned mission to Mars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ion engine could one day power 39-day trips to Mars - space - 22 July 2009 - New Scientist
mars trip in 39 days by ion VASIMR engine but US navy has anti gravity propulsion which makes travel time in minutes

here us naval space command
https://youtube.com/watch?v=d__hN6nqi-k&feature=player_embedded
notice the opening video title

also super hacker uncovered us having space ships!
'UFO Hacker' Tells What He Found
"I also got access to Excel spreadsheets. One was titled "Non-Terrestrial Officers." It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else."

NOW the smoking gun

his comments on one page summarised
-- I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin -- Ask Me A Question - Page 9

"op what can you tell us about the program besides the fact that you went to elenin?
that they know they gotta tell everyone soon, because the gap between what we have and what we admit is increasing to a point that they can't keep it all a secret forever. think 50 lightyears for a one or two day trip is easy. listen to what ben rich said. its all coming out soon or else i wouldn't be posting. we live in the most interesting times ever. and the next 5 years will be the most amazing starting with this year. the the old farts running things realize this and hate change, but its inevitable. thanks for participating guys. i'll check back later tonight. "

all that taxpayer money going to stuff like this and normally you aren't even told it exists! but change is right around the corner. i've never seen so much activity/excitement among the brass and civilians than i have the last 6 months. some just don't want to change and keep it all to themselves. but they are finding themselves to slowly be in the minority on that viewpoint.

i think we may be heading in the right direction as far as the secrecy. these guys are paranoid by nature and rightly so. but even they realize this is too big to keep secret. humanity deserves to know.

The air on Mars would kill a human quickly. The atmosphere is less than 1% of Earth’s, so it would be hard to breath. What you would have available to your lungs would be undesirable to say the least. The air on Mars consists of 95% carbon dioxide, 3% nitrogen, 1.6% argon, and the remainder is trace amounts of oxygen, water vapor, and other gases.

Rocket assisted descent (RAD) motors: Because the atmospheric density of Mars is less than 1% of Earth's, the parachute alone could not slow down the Mars Exploration Rover enough to ensure a safe, low landing speed. The spacecraft descent was assisted by rockets that brought the spacecraft to a dead stop 10–15 m (30–50 ft) above the Martian surface.

Airbagshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Airbags.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Airbags.jpg
Artist's concept of inflated airbags

Airbags used in the Mars Exploration Rover mission are the same type that Mars Pathfinder used in 1997. They had to be strong enough to cushion the spacecraft if it landed on rocks or rough terrain and allow it to bounce across Mars' surface at freeway speeds after landing. The airbags had to be inflated seconds before touchdown and deflated once safely on the ground.
The airbags were made of Vectran, like those on Pathfinder. Vectran has almost twice the strength of other synthetic materials, such as Kevlar, and performs better in cold temperatures. Six 100 denier (10 mg/m) layers of Vectran protected one or two inner bladders of Vectran in 200 denier (20 mg/m). Using 100 denier (10 mg/m) leaves more fabric in the outer layers where it is needed, because there are more threads in the weave.
Each rover used four airbags with six lobes each, all of which were connected. Connection was important, since it helped abate some of the landing forces by keeping the bag system flexible and responsive to ground pressure. The airbags were not attached directly to the rover, but were held to it by ropes crisscrossing the bag structure. The ropes gave the bags shape, making inflation easier. While in flight, the bags were stowed along with three gas generators that are used for inflation.

Hopefully this info will help clear some of ur doubts... Freely available on Wiki... There is the link Mars Exploration Rover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its amazing to look at these pictures.......I support the theory of sending a man to MARS never to return back.....But still I doubt anyone would be willing to do that...At least not me ;-) An up down trip to mars is not possible in the near future unless some radical changes are made in today's spacecrafts......They are awfully slow... It takes 260 days for one side trip to mars...I think this is properly explained at the link below..
How long would a trip to Mars take?

Hopefully this info will help clear some of ur doubts... Freely available on Wiki... There is the link Mars Exploration Rover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are gonna link NASA news link?

cant you see the pics.They are lying.for a person to be open minded and belief in this you are sure skeptic.this is known as cognitive dissonance.

And your link does not answer about ow the hell parachute would work at 1% atmosphere.Logic says that the parachute would be 99% more bigger to compensate atmosphere and what about the long drift?

ok ok nasa is a**...now what? sue them for naming this red planet !!!

BTW i didn't quite get what do really want to prove !

----------

From what I know, Earth's blue cos of it Oceans... so what makes MARS blue!

From what I know, Earth's blue cos of it Oceans... so what makes MARS blue!

earth is not blue due to water.Havent you read in school.Water is colorless,tasteless,odorless

Its due to atmosphere aka oxygen!

warthog,

While you are at it, have you also have you considered the flat earth theory. They also have an website and articles, so it must also be true.

you are truly blind.We have clicked pics of earth from space.YOu debunk the hubble pics

earth is not blue due to water.Havent you read in school.Water is colorless,tasteless,odorless

Darn I must have slept in that class... my bad... (stand corrected)

Though I do remember reading that our atmosphere has more than 75% of N2 (not O2)

you are gonna link NASA news link?

cant you see the pics.They are lying.for a person to be open minded and belief in this you are sure skeptic.this is known as cognitive dissonance.

And your link does not answer about ow the hell parachute would work at 1% atmosphere.Logic says that the parachute would be 99% more bigger to compensate atmosphere and what about the long drift?

Err actually I thought that question was answered...
Rocket assisted descent (RAD) motors: Because the atmospheric density of Mars is less than 1% of Earth's, the parachute alone could not slow down the Mars Exploration Rover enough to ensure a safe, low landing speed. The spacecraft descent was assisted by rockets that brought the spacecraft to a dead stop 10–15 m (30–50 ft) above the Martian surface.
Nasa never said it only used parachutes... the Parachutes were not able to slow down the decent well enough so they used Rocket assisted decent... This info in very well documented & not very hard to find...

BTW you are scowling at my use of nasa's links but you urself use photos from Nasa's Hubble telescope to prove ur point??? Hmm hypocritical anyone??? The fact is most of the data we have on mars is through NASA...

& You talk about being a skeptic & having a open mind? I have already stated I m a big supporter of the UFO theory... I have dozens of GBs of UFO sightings related videos stored on my harddisk & regularly search youtube for ufo related sightings videos... You ask me does the nasa lie about UFO... of course it does... Its told by the US govt to do so.. Do they hid the fact that there may be UFO bases on the Moon or nearby planets(mainly mars)... I do believe that... But I m still not sure y they will lie about the color or mars or that the air is breathable??? Or for that matter how can they lie about the color as all we have to do is look up into the night sky to see the red colored planet we know as mars... As I mentioned before u dont really need the Hubble telescope to observe the red color of mars... You can see it with the naked eye or use a small telescope...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

E
rr Water is colorless,tasteless,odorless so it cant make the earth blue??? Did I get it right? Ok then so what is the taste,color & smell of oxygen which u claim gives earth its blue color??? BTW chk a pic of earth from space... The only parts of earth that appear blue are the oceans & not the land areas... If ur theory is correct that atmosphere gives earth its blue color shouldnt the whole earth including the land areas be blue??? Someone wasnt really paying attention in school 😛 ...