WE have been lied to.Mars has blue atmposhere and breathable air!

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 13,226
BTW the thread is still not clear to me !!
blue planet/air/water agreed with a facepalm....chalo lets agree.... then what ??
mangal jaane ka itni jaldi hai kya?

again what the hell did nasa gain by this false news?

It is high time we should stop discussing bogus articles..... BTW to the thread starter google moon landing conspiracy theories u will get a lot of brainy people.:Flush:

blue atmosphere? hmm must be methane or shit, dayum, we have couple of more planets of blue atmosphere, but no human can habitat or mate there yo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIksHVxEH2c
i like happy music, but hell no, i love my earth

BBC News - Mars: Nasa images show signs of flowing water

Striking new images from the mountains of Mars may be the best evidence yet of flowing, liquid water, an essential ingredient for life.
The findings, reported today in the journal Science, come from a joint US-Swiss study.
A sequence of images from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter show many long, dark "tendrils" a few metres wide.
They emerge between rocky outcrops and flow hundreds of metres down steep slopes towards the plains below.

debunk this!

you all misunderstood what i said.THe reason the earth is blue due to Rayleigh scattering where the red wavelength is absorbed and the blue is reflected.It is due to atmosphere

The only way flowing water can be there is due to an atmosphere

----------

NASA - NASA Spacecraft Data Suggest Water Flowing on Mars
PASADENA, Calif. -- Observations from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter have revealed possible flowing water during the warmest months on Mars.
"NASA's Mars Exploration Program keeps bringing us closer to determining whether the Red Planet could harbor life in some form,” NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said, “and it reaffirms Mars as an important future destination for human exploration."
Dark, finger-like features appear and extend down some Martian slopes during late spring through summer, fade in winter, and return during the next spring. Repeated observations have tracked the seasonal changes in these recurring features on several steep slopes in the middle latitudes of Mars' southern hemisphere.

----------

here mars clouds in nasa fake colour
https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTCewNErzQ&playnext=1&list=PLE7751A419B8B 80DA

Cool, something to take my mind off work for 15 minutes.

@Warthog: I vote that you go there and breathe the "air" and let us know how that pans out 😛

Air is a pretty generic term for "mixture of gases surrounding the earth comprising mostly of Nitrogen & Oxygen" and as such only really applies to earthen atmosphere.

The blue hue on Mars is due to refraction & reflection and to a lesser extent Oxygen itself (which is very very pale blue), and it only appears red here on earth because of the dust in it's atmosphere. While Nasa has been known to enhance the colour of it's Mars photos, you'll see from the Mars Rover videos that it's surface is a bit of a boring brownish colour.

On the other hand, the blue hue on earth is caused by two main things, 1 which is water (yes it is in fact blue, you just need a lot of it to see that) but another is Ozone gas (that is, O3, is also blue).

The minute atmospheric pressure actually makes large parachutes somewhat redundant - 600 pascals or so compared to a bit over 100,000 pascals on earth - anything "plummeting" towards the surface of mars would be doing so as a feather would on earth, so the "earth-sized" parachutes would work just fine - if not too well - because parachutes work more on trapping gas to counteract the effects of gravity, which is only about 38% of earth's. You could replace "air" in a parachute with Hydrogen, Helium, CO2 - anything - and it would still work (explaining Hydrogen blimps & Helium balloons).

Even if Mars' atmosphere and sky is blue, that doesn't mean it contains breathable air: Mars' atmosphere is full of gases that are slightly more toxic to humans than say, sucking on a car's exhaust pipe - mostly Carbon Dioxide - so you wouldn't last too long! There *are* trace elements of Oxygen & Water/Ice but again, that doesn't make it breathable to anything that currently resides here on planet Earth BUT the good news here is that POTENTIALLY the elements already exist on Mars for us to artificially process and create some form of livable habitat, so we won't have to take as much of those resources with us.

It would be nice if we can head to Mars' in the future. I'll probably be too old by that time, but my kids maybe can go...

Actually USA went to mars in 1960's itself.They have bases there.
here is a repositary for all mars conspiracy
Marte - El Planeta "Rojo" / Mars - The "Red" Planet

There are underground civ in mars
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_66.htm
----------

Independent Mars colony recruits Andrew D. Basiago and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower have confirmed the existence of a secret human survival colony on Mars in a joint appearance on Exopolitics Radio (far below media controls) with Alfred Lambremont Webre.

Mr. Basiago, 48, a Cambridge-educated lawyer who practices law in Washington State, was a child participant in the DARPA time travel program Project Pegasus (1968-72) and later teleported to a U.S. base on Mars twice in 1981.

Ms. Eisenhower, 36, the great-granddaughter of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, was the subject of a sophisticated attempt to recruit her into the secret Mars colony in 2006 that she broke free from after resisting its deeply rooted manipulations and chose to live out her destiny on Earth

They described how the secret Mars colony is funded by black budget military and intelligence sources as a survival mechanism for the human genome in the event that solar flares, nuclear war, or some other cataclysm ends human life on Earth.

----------

They use stargate to travel through space.

----------

I've heard that there are currently people in training for Mars missions but already there? Maybe not - even your references don't say they went with manned missions to Mars in the '60s. And teleportation? I wish - it'd save me more time and money than you can imagine. Time travel? I really wish.

I dont believe that you dont believe us whom you know and believe Andrew D. Basiago and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, whom you dont even know! 😀

----------

I've heard that there are currently people in training for Mars missions but already there? Maybe not - even your references don't say they went with manned missions to Mars in the '60s. And teleportation? I wish - it'd save me more time and money than you can imagine. Time travel? I really wish.

TIme for Hayai launch on Mars!

One small thread from Warthog, one giant leap for Mankind!! :grin:

Seriously man, i am all for conspiracy theories like existence of Area 51, that lunar landing was all fake etc etc but this one is too over the top for me 😀

Guys, I would highly recommend not participating on this thread anymore. What you don't know is that the real warthog was assassinated by the CIA many years ago for spreading their secrets. And now they have replaced him with a half-man half-machine cyborg to track down other people revealing CIA / NASA / NSA / FBI / Haryana Police secrets. If they detect that you even slightly agree with warthog, the cyborg will murder you in your sleep. On the other hand, if you choose to not participate in this thread, I believe they reward you 750,000 G.B. Pounds. To cover their tracks they will transfer this money to you via a shell company called Coca Cola having a Hotmail account. Within a week of your last post you will get a SMS with instructions on how to claim your "prize."

p.s. No offense to warthog - hope you take it in the spirit it is intended! (Please don't murder me in my sleep).

^^^OMG! Now actually I have started liking his threads 😀Its good diversion to mind for some time. (believing it or not is different thing)

hehe

Thats not all.Mars moon phobos is a spaceship!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oaiSfn8jlxY

USSR sent 2 spce probes phobos 1 and 2 and both malfuctioned!

This nov russia is sending a phobos return sample mission

debunk buzz aldrin skeptics

----------

https://youtube.com/watch?v=L_x68J3tZjY

whatever the wardog i mean warthog is saying is right, even i have been to mars this vacation via teleportation, this thing is really getting very cheap just 300$ one way warthog you should also try this, mars is so lovely ...so less humans there clean and beautiful atmosphere. next trip i will definetly visit places in other dimension and universe, you are right 😀 thanks for enlighting the entire world and exposing this truth to other who don't know .. haha

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_66.htm
----------

Independent Mars colony recruits Andrew D. Basiago and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower have confirmed the existence of a secret human survival colony on Mars in a joint appearance on Exopolitics Radio (far below media controls) with Alfred Lambremont Webre.

Mr. Basiago, 48, a Cambridge-educated lawyer who practices law in Washington State, was a child participant in the DARPA time travel program Project Pegasus (1968-72) and later teleported to a U.S. base on Mars twice in 1981.

Ms. Eisenhower, 36, the great-granddaughter of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, was the subject of a sophisticated attempt to recruit her into the secret Mars colony in 2006 that she broke free from after resisting its deeply rooted manipulations and chose to live out her destiny on Earth

They described how the secret Mars colony is funded by black budget military and intelligence sources as a survival mechanism for the human genome in the event that solar flares, nuclear war, or some other cataclysm ends human life on Earth.

----------

They use stargate to travel through space.

----------

I have a very strong feeling this guy is from Mars (aka Alien to earth )..
(how does he know so much about it !! ) 😛

----------

whatever the wardog i mean warthog is saying is right, even i have been to mars this vacation via teleportation, this thing is really getting very cheap just 300$ one way warthog you should also try this, mars is so lovely ...so less humans there clean and beautiful atmosphere. next trip i will definetly visit places in other dimension and universe, you are right 😀 thanks for enlighting the entire world and exposing this truth to other who don't know .. haha

This means Hollywood walas are bigger liars.. they kept dishing out movies about Mars as science fiction.. when actually they were all real-life stories???