• Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 6,876

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Well, it's a surprise to have Mr. Ajay Nambiar registering here. Who I believe heads the Customer Support division of Sify Broadband afaik. Let's hope he takes the problems of the users around here a bit more seriously.The main aim of the forum and the board was to enable users to tell their problems at a common place so that new users can see what they were getting into. If sify uses this board to know the problems the end users are facing... Nothing can be better than that! Cheers... Hoping for good days.

Welcome here, Ajay 🙂I hope you become an active member here ... see you around then.

now it seems that the registration was made coz he @$$umed he needed to register to read the posts here. so i doubt we will get anything from him. sify guys went through many posts around here... duh. can result in nastier things.

well... we discuss ways to byp@$$ certain things that they throw at us. like killing the client still staying logged in... they can degrade their client into something nastier... information is not always good to spread around. i had a way to get rid of autologout that sify had for us when we used web based login. i put it online and within a month we have this stupid client.

Oh sure THAT they pay attention to. How can we save money by making absolutely sure the customers are screwed and stay screwed.

he registered with his own name and sify's mail id that comes on the customer care pages. and well his IP told me what threads he went into. practically all the threads in the sify broadband forum.

Sify Broadband :: It's a shame they call it broadband in IndiaSify Broadband. They have made my life a living hell. Go ahead take a Sify Broadband connection if you want something similar to happen to your own life. ... sifybroadband.sushubh.com/ - 13k - 24 Oct 2004 - Cached - Similar pagesit is third position. soon i will either in the first position on it will be nowhere. :blink:

well i doubt i can displace sify broadband website from top. and that is not even the plan. i just want prospective customer to get a first hand view on how sify is around the country.the reason for this forum is that if i want to move on to touchtel... i have no way to know how the customer support people are in the city i am unless ofcourse i know someone. but if a prospective sify broadband customer searches for it on google, he should be able to land here. see other user experiences for himself and decide what is best for him.i have plans for a site on a larger scale but i need a dedicated programmer to comeup with a solution for me!

How nice, we have our own little boxing-bag here now 😀Welcome Ajaymy tip for u:Read the forum and do something with it cuz your company is a joke!nuff said!