We got a sify representative here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 6,900
they have 3 packages that touches the minimum limit for being called broadband 😉 don't blame them for being over-ambitious.yeah, i am being sarcastic. 🙂

I am not here support them! , just wanted to make a pointi heard that sify BB has started some "value added services"can anyone get the details

well on login, they took me to a different page today. it had broadband content like videos and stuff.so they charge 2.5 rupee for a meg and then lure you into downloading videos from their site?duh. how bad... the videos did not work in opera. but then they would not know what opera is.🙂 and avinds, i was not referring to you... what u said was correct. they just modified the package page to legitimize their packages... 🙂

Originally posted by ajay_nambiar@Nov 9 2004, 10:11 AM
Hi Sushubh,
My apologies that I have not visited this site for some time. While I have moved out of CustomerCare, I have briefed my replacement Ms Suchint Murali (can be reached at suchint_m@sifycorp.com) and Kashiana (who has been in touch with you regularily) to be in touch with you on your queries/concerns
[snapback]1778[/snapback]
[/quote]

Typical Cust.Care "GOLI"
Havent seen these guys solvin simplest of problem.

Originally posted by Fred@Oct 26 2004, 03:50 AM
This guy should say hello atleast. We are their customers! The raison d'etre of their business!
[snapback]1188[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, if they really wanted to do better business then on the first place there wudnt have been this forum. But as their attitude says it all.
These guys r airheaded(well any guy will be airheaded if he continues to get fat cheques for just sittin there), nothin can be done about them.
These ppl treat their customers like it happens in ne govt. office.

Originally posted by avinds@Nov 10 2004, 12:25 AM
I am not here support them! , just wanted to make a point

i heard that sify BB has started some "value added services"
can anyone get the details
[snapback]1828[/snapback]
[/quote]

Umm..have only heard of it, but havent seen it in action. Not atleast in Delhi region.