We can reset the FUP!?

So, the billing cycle for everyone is from the 1st to 1st of each month? What about the first month, how does it work? If we activate our account on the 15th, will our next billing cycle be on the 1st of next month along with the reset of FUP? So, do we lose out a few days in the first month?
Billing cycle is from the date your connection is activated and not from 1st to 1st.

EDIT: Can we used the post FUP speed before the FUP limit has been reached and can we reserve the pre-FUP speed for when we want, so that we can save out on the FUP bandwidth and use high speeds when they are needed.
Theres no such provision.

My FUP just got reset for this month.

My Beam connection is down at the moment. 2nd time this month, the first time was just for 20min. But this time it has been down for the past 1hr30min. Is it working for you guys?

Its working for me man. I had lotta login troubles in the beginning of this month so called CC. Beam technician came and saw that he couldn't do anything. So he offered me that he'll change my connection to "Always on" one. I said ok ..he called local beam office and within one min my connection changed. Now my net is always on.Also beam section here on IBF has not seen any activity from quite a few days. so i hope everythings fine for beam customers 😛

Thanks for the reply. My internet is still not working. The portal page is not yet loading, its been about 9hrs now. I hope they fix it soon.

From the past 15min the beam portal page and gmail is working. Everything else is disconnected from the internet. Any idea whats the problem?

I am facing problems in BSNL opening some sites, Alliance users are complaining as well in another thread. Seems many ISPs affected