• Thread starter Thread starter uthfull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,374

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
Well I renewed my package yesterday 64K Unlimited and u know wat, I'm getting download speeds of 16 KBPS throughout the day!! (like 128K night unlmt!!! 😀 )

Earlier I used to get around 3KBPS during daytime. Well its only been 1 day!

But I'm worried, is there a catch to this.... will my validity be reduced or something??? Cuz u never know with sify.... they don't inform u beforehand about nething!!

Chandigarh ppl reply!!!

One more thing, how do I get into the backroom???

umm i think ur speed is capped or something if you download too much.. of course i never used that pack so i can't be sure..and to get into the backroom, u need to reacha certain number of posts.. i think u're very near.. keep posting! 😉

puraani posts hi parh lenge!!bhinder which pack r u usin, 128 nite??? n how is it??n BTW, mera connection apni aukat par aa gaya dobara!!!! 😉

yea da nite pack.. it's pretty cool when my local network is not acting up.. lol sorry to hear about your pack.. the only decent packs on sify are the night packages.. am waiting for the 256 night pack to be made available to users in chandigarh

yea me 2!! eva since i heard about it!! its pretty decently priced 2. hope they dont increase the price here.

Originally posted by uthfull@Mar 29 2005, 06:20 PM
n BTW, mera connection apni aukat par aa gaya dobara!!!! 😉
[snapback]7258[/snapback]
[/quote]

that made me laugh. 🙂

night packages are the only good thing sify offers all other r just sh*t with 2-3 KB download speed during the day and no matter whatever pack u takes ur speed is just the same

Yaar but its happened again!!!Now I'm getting 17 KBPS at night usign a 64 K pack! I don't understand! During the day, I am getting 7-8 KBPS (which I earlier used to get at night). Its quite strange, my CTO's behaviour is like WOW!! :wow: Polite n all!! "Rahul Ji!! Kya haal hai!" 😛Something fishy going on!! 😉But who cares!! If anyone's got nice links, ne movies, songs, software, just mail em to me at mystic.guruATgmail.com so I can download something till this thing lasts!