• Thread starter Thread starter jamesdsz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 70,620

jamesdsz

James Dsouza
ISP
Sify
Hey Guy I am able to watch DD Direct channel on Tata Sky Set top Box. All I have done is install new dish antennae with a new LNB. For watching DD Direct channel all I need to do is remove the cable of TataSky Dish and put the another Cable from the other Dish. The setting is easy. Go in the organizer and enter the frequency of the channel and you can View the channel from DD Direct like B4U Music, ETC, Music India, 9XM and international like DW TV etc plus some of the sound Indian channel available on DD Direct. You don’t have to remove the TataSky Card from the Set Top Box. But there is only one catch that every time u needs to change the cable for switching from TataSky to DD Direct. The Total Cost for Dish and LBN Come to around 200 to 300 Rupee.

Hey Guy I am able to watch DD Direct channel on Tata Sky Set top Box. All I have done is install new dish antennae with a new LNB. For watching DD Direct channel all I need to do is remove the cable of TataSky Dish and put the another Cable from the other Dish. The setting is easy. Go in the organizer and enter the frequency of the channel and you can View the channel from DD Direct like B4U Music, ETC, Music India, 9XM and international like DW TV etc plus some of the sound Indian channel available on DD Direct. You don’t have to remove the TataSky Card from the Set Top Box. But there is only one catch that every time u needs to change the cable for switching from TataSky to DD Direct. The Total Cost for Dish and LBN Come to around 200 to 300 Rupee.

Thanks for the info dude...

Did you try it with a diseq. Just let us know the result incase it works...

Good workaround for those people who miss ETC Punjabi on TSI have seen in US many people use 2 or even 3 dishes ( bcoz providers use more than 1 sats) with same STB.....

Thanks for the info dude...

Did you try it with a diseq. Just let us know the result incase it works...

hi what is the use of Diseq switch ?

hi what is the use of Diseq switch ?

:hysterical::hysterical: I expected this from most members who support Tata Sky or praise tatasky dumbly here who only know about Tatasky nothing else.

FYI. Diseqc Switch is used to connected 2 or more LNBs to one STB. In simple it is used to add more satellites. Only if your STB supports it. Rightnow Dishtv and Tatasky software does not allow this:wall:

Hi James......in fact you don't need to change the cable every time....buy a Splitter n connect both the cabels in that n then you can just change the switch

Hi James......in fact you don't need to change the cable every time....buy a Splitter n connect both the cabels in that n then you can just change the switch

I dont think this is possible.You cant save the settings in some STB.like I have problem in it :wall:

:hysterical::hysterical: I expected this from most members who support Tata Sky or praise tatasky dumbly here who only know about Tatasky nothing else.

Hey u are talking too much.... 😡

FYI. Diseqc Switch is used to connected 2 or more LNBs to one STB. In simple it is used to add more satellites. Only if your STB supports it. Rightnow Dishtv and Tatasky software does not allow this:wall:
If you know the answer tell it, don't insult others, you might be knowing everything , That doesn't mean you can comment on other members. Please stop commenting on others. And more over there was no kind of provocation for you to post the way you did.

I have tried using a splitter but not able to view DD Direct channel. i will try Diseqc Switch and will let you know.

Instead of sharing the information you guys are indulging into irrelevent discussion.....behave like grown up kids!!!....anyways... "what is the status if the Digicomp (Tata Sky) is deactivated or the subscription is overdue? - Is it still possible to watch DD Direct+ channels on TATASKY?" Please check and revert...

If you know the answer tell it, don't insult others, you might be knowing everything , That doesn't mean you can comment on other members. Please stop commenting on others. And more over there was no kind of provocation for you to post the way you did.

You need to read properly what i have said.I had answered that there itself.But you did not see it as you think everything said against Tata Sky is provoking for you and few others. Instead understand that it is fact, you people just know about tatasky so always speak and dance about its greatness, but if u go beyond that then you will understand what the real scenario of DTH and Satellite is. Get out of the well and see the world of DTH outside other than tatasky.

Instead of sharing the information you guys are indulging into irrelevent discussion.....behave like grown up kids!!!....anyways...

"what is the status if the Digicomp (TATASKY) is deactivated or the subscription is overdue? - Is it still possible to watch DD Direct+ channels on TATASKY?"

Please check and revert...

It will become dead box once it is deactivated.you cant use it anymore for free channels also.

You need to read properly what i have said.I had answered that there itself.But you did not see it as you think everything said against Tata Sky is provoking for you and few others. Instead understand that it is fact, you people just know about tatasky so always speak and dance about its greatness, but if u go beyond that then you will understand what the real scenario of DTH and Satellite is. Get out of the well and see the world of DTH outside other than tatasky.

It will become dead box once it is deactivated.you cant use it anymore for free channels also.
WHO wants to see me world_of_dth :rofl::rofl::rofl::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I dont want to get into any issue with you, Keep ur advice to yourself. your reply for this will be ignored.

WHO wants to see me world_of_dth :rofl::rofl::rofl::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

sundth_guy wants everyone to see you as if you are a :rofl: :hysterical: