• Thread starter Thread starter Zappoint
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,964

Zappoint

ISP
MTNL
Hello guys,
This is my first post in this forum. It seems like this forum could help me over with my problem.
So it's like this:

You may be aware of Digital Point Forums. I had a account(this month) in it and it was registered under my MTNL IP address(The personal/home one). I didn't realize that I had had an account around 2-3 years ago and i had completely forgotten about it. The moderators there saw the IPs and banned both my accounts.:huh:

Now, creating new accounts from the same IP address will again be referred as multiple accounts and i will be banned again and again.

So the question is.... Is there anyway I can change the IP address without calling the MTNL people to my house or try to persuade the Customer Care as to why i have to change the IP.... Thats why i came here.

I checked my IP whatismyipaddress.com/ and it was some 59.178.xxx.xxx
and the one which is shown in Local Area Connection Status in the Desktop is something like this~~192.168.1.2 .......
I don't want to use web proxies because it will keep changing the country every time or i don't know but i feel the Moderators in that forum can find out the REAL IP.

So guys, PLEASE HELP ME....... ALL i need is to change the IP so that I can create another account there without the moderators making out that i was the same person banned.

Thanks, I don't know if this kind of thread is allowed or not, i don't know if it will be deleted/closed. If anyone has the solution, please contact me at freelanceatservice@hotmail.com or please reply here.

I am a freelancer and I have just lost my job over that forum 🙁
I am outta work so please help me.........please

Thanks,

hey, which plan u r in?? By default MTNL provides Dynamic IP's so everytime you restart your router your IP gets changed..Or did u specifically call MTNL and opt for Static IP??

Why don't you send an email to Admn of the forum ?explaining the mistake ? Clarify point raised in Post 2.Exactly how you lost the job , because the forum cancelled your membership/participation ?

It is not much of a forum, it is more of a community with lots of strict rules. The Moderators there are power hungry and don't care. SO, I don't want to negotiate with them.
hey, which plan u r in?? By default MTNL provides Dynamic IP's so everytime you restart your router your IP gets changed..Or did u specifically call MTNL and opt for Static IP??
I have the monthly rental 699 rs plan where i get 5 GB free. I know about the IP getting changed each time i switch on the modem, but somehow the Mods there know who I AM. Its only the last two sequences of the IP changes, but the first two 59.178 remains the same and maybe I am the only one from that 59.178 to join the forum, so they know each time.

I tried to a little smart and did this :cool2:
New To this forum
I posted that with my the id 'classmate'. The Mods immediately knew about my previous account and banned me,maybe the story was too lame 😀......anyways i will come to the point.................

Is there any other way so that i can change the first two i.e. 59.178 of the IP to something else so that I can still login or else I have to go with proxy servers only 🙁
(which i don't think is the answer to my problem)

Please help guys, plzzzzz

well, even Mine starts from 59.178..so, if they r banning u then they would Obviously ban all MTNL Ip's which is very Unlikely..So, u need to find out how they r tracing you.Anyways u can try anonymous browsing softwares which will hide your real IP:cool2:

are you using the same email id to register every time? if thats the case use a different one they know your email id and they're banning all accounts created with that email id.

I am a freelancer and I have just lost my job over that forum
I am outta work so please help me.........please
How being a member of a free nondescript)forum and able to participate, is needed to retain a job or contract?
Your sponsor should get another ISP's connection. say Airtel.
or TataIndicom or Sify's etc

Update: Visited the site /link you mentioned.
and your post/s there. No employer/sponsor for you. Self employment. ( Online jobs ?)
Not only IP address is recorded, but may be the computer name/ OS/ browser etc are scanned. ( like Microsoft check for pirate/genuine software.)
Appears to me, only the ADMIN can re admit you now.

yep. u screwed big time!!! plan 699 (5GB) gives a static ip.make a new account on dp with true credentials and PM the admin(s) there explaining ur situation. surely it will help!

How being a member of a free nondescript)forum and able to participate, is needed to retain a job or contract?
Your sponsor should get another ISP's connection. say Airtel.
or TataIndicom or Sify's etc

Update: Visited the site /link you mentioned.
and your post/s there. No employer/sponsor for you. Self employment. ( Online jobs ?)
Not only IP address is recorded, but may be the computer name/ OS/ browser etc are scanned. ( like Microsoft check for pirate/genuine software.)
Appears to me, only the ADMIN can re admit you now.

About the freelancing thing, I get many job offers there. I made around 12000-15000 INR by writing articles, so that's why i don't want to lose job 🙁

Even I think they record many other things, including some of those you mentioned.... But how do i change those?? For the browser, I will download a new one and make an id.......But what about OS and Computer name?? How am i going to change it? Has anyone got an idea?

The rule there is "NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, Only 1 account per person..... So now that I have made 2 accounts , how will i persuade the ADMIN? What shall i tell him?

yep. u screwed big time!!!
plan 699 (5GB) gives a static ip.
make a new account on dp with true credentials and PM the admin(s) there explaining ur situation. surely it will help!

Yaar, I am telling you, its very difficult, persuading those members..... i HAVE broken the rules of making more accounts....

I don't want you guys to be tensed about the forum, I'll handle that 😀, but

Plzzzz help me and guide me as to if there's any way i can change the IP or any way i can hide things....... Even if i change my ISP, then also the Computer name and other things like cookies, OS etc will be recorded.....then it will again be a problem....

Thank you guys who have responded till now, but I need more advices......plzzz

P.S. Hey, Are there any Mods/ADMIN here who can help me? If you think you're helping the wrong guy, please dont think so.... All i want to do is participate and earn there. If any of the mods here knows what all you check about a particular ID, please help........ anyone please
Main aapka bahut aabhari rahunga !! LOL