Want New Airtel Broadband Connection..

• Thread starter Thread starter jotmatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,626

jotmatta

ISP
MTNL, Triband
hey everybody.. am looking forward to getting a new airtel broadband connection... i called up airtel but they say my area is not in their coverage area.. but a few days back there was an airtel broadband pamphlet on my door with the agents number written on it... unfortunately i lost the pamphlet ... now obviuosly its available in my area thts why they had put the pamphlets on everyones door in the first place... so now i need help from you people... does any one of you have number for airtel broadband agent.. for any area.. am pretty sure they know each other .. and if somehow i get the number for some agent.. i might be able to reach to the malad airtel agent.. who might be able to help me with the connection... any help in this regard is welcome... BTW i was planning to go for impatient 1399... any reviews regarding that??thanx.. keywords: airtel, executive, agent, broadband, malad, mumbai, phone number, 1399, impatience

mmm brochures are often given to newspaper vendors who then distribute it to customer's places. so that does not really confirm that airtel is indeed present in your locality!

am pretty sure that its present in this area.. as i had a chat with my local cable wala regarding the available internet options in my area.. and i asked him regarding airtel... he said it is available but is independent of the cable wala..

hehe. so you believe that airtel guys are purposely refusing to give you a connection?

lols.. i dont believe that they are purposely refusing the connection.. its just that i have had a similar experience in the past with tata... they said they do not have coverage in my area.. but i used their internet for arnd 3 yrs...

malad airtel agent..
+912244444121

If you need broadband for browsing, go for the Impatience plan. If you need it for downloading, go for the 'Turbo 1099' plan which gives 512 Kbps UL during the day till 20 GB & thereafter 256 Kbps UL + 1 Mbps UL during the night (No FUP for night usage). 🙂