Want help in TV package

• Thread starter Thread starter boo3dmax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,124

boo3dmax

ISP
BSNL
Hi friends, I am a western music lover, i used to watch VH1, trance, v tv, M tb etc.. But sadly i moved to a remote area where the cable operator is not providing only MTV. So i decided to move to any of the DTH or Tata Sky package. I want mainly these music channels and few tamil channels..Thats fine. please suggest me a effective solution for me. Thank you

Hi boo3dmax!Today I got Tata Sky.. and I dont regret it one bit.. The clarity is amazing.. Even though currently da number of channels are limited the clarity more than makes up for it... Dish Tv (i heard) provides lot of channels but quality is poor!! You decide if u want a lot of channels (that is currently) or great pic quality..Also please note only Vijay,Podhigai and Jaya will come at the moment.. Sun group of channels wont come now due to some misagreement between Tata and Sun..Hope this helped!

lol :rofl:
im sure he meant disagreement.
atleast better than unagreement! 😛

thanks aussiesuree, when am thinking of going to Tata Sky, the cable guy has VH1 :yahoo: ...so no problem atleast for now..may be i will wait for some improvements in DTH things.. 😕

ok boo3d!! We are all here to help each other 🙂Sushubh I meant disagreement like viral bug said hehe lol!!!

I want some help guys.1)Have heard of MTV and CH-V. But what is VH1 and what is trance?2)What are the channels of these four do we get full tracks?I assume MTV gives one minute clips of songs.