Want best plans of highspeed

• Thread starter Thread starter Perk5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,574
ISP
Airtel
Guys,
I am looking for highspeed plans in my area of faridabad. Right now am on just slow plan only and want high speed plans at any cost - even rs. 5000 - 11,000 Per month. But they should also be having no fup or atleast high data limit.

Please tell about plans any that aree available in faridabad. Also if i can somehow get dongles/datacards for high speed but with high data limits, even if needs to pay very high. Even if two or more connections can be bought of some low speed, i would like to know about them, but just want high speed with high data limits. One more thing is that is airtel higher speed plans now available in faridabad (a month ago only 4mbps was available). But i want atleast two 8mbps or higher connections if i will take of airtel. Has anyone in faridabad got news of availability of new plans in faridabad ? Looking for buying very fastly. Can anyone help or guide ?

Last edited:
How much data limit you need per connection?

No fup if possible. because the plans of 100-200gb also come within rs 1000 - 2000, for spending rs 5000 - 11,000 I want high speeds at no fup on those speed or atleast high data limit (COLLECTIVELY) at least, for say two or some more connections bought.

also does do know fastresponse giving back email of airtel ?

You should get bolt 1000 GB ,100 mbps speed till 1000 gb and 1mbps thereafter But the upload speed is again around 1 or 2 mbps . This is for 11200 from airtel. You can also get a lease line 1:1 with 16 mbps for around 10,000 to 20,000 from airtel or bsnl or even tikona. But dont go for tikona , They are plain liars and cheaters.

airtel bolt is very far thing, even eightmbps is not available here in the area of mine in faridabad. any other option like dongles/datacards, or even any other isp in faridabad that gives 8mbps or 16mbps plans in faridabad ? does bsnl give 16mbps plans in here ?

He can also contact for VF/Reliance/Airtel/Hathway for a wireless leasedline [emoji14]

No idea about the costs these days.

wireless leased line? 😕 do they install a tower on the roof of your house?