Want Airtel BB HELP!!!

ISP
BSNL
I don't know if this has been posted before or some other section, please do guide me. If it ain't then here it goes.I m using broadband at home for more than 4 years & the day i thought to get a BB connection, i went to Airtel & asked them if they can put up a BB connection at my place but they said that my location is far from their main tower/office so they can't put up a connection but they will soon get to my locality. So i bought BSNL(Bull $#it Nigam Limied) & for past 3.5 years it's been working fair for me but as everyone know how BSNL service is & for past 6-7 months i don't know how many complaints i 've made but i believe they are uncountable. Anyways, last month my patience broke & i contacted Airtel people again & this time i even went to the area sales manger but they still playing same record again & again & they are still refusing to put up the BB connection at my place. Now i mentioned that their closest connection of Airtel user is barely 100 mts away from my place but they say that i live in different sector(UE) so they cannot put it up.Now someone told me that the owner of the franchisee is not a good man to talk to & he might not wanna spend on wiring & all but i also offered to pay for the wiring but they refused. So my question is if there is any contact no./E-mail etc. of Airtel or Alcatel Lucent(someone told me that they are partners) which i can possibly ask for help.

^Is this for real?

^Is this for real?

Airtel Presence is for real...their influence on getting things done is yet to be confirmed by any customer of theirs on this forum

i have sent a mail to airtelpresence@airtel.in today regarding double speed for 100/- , lets see if i get a reply.

Well its been almost a week & all i get is a automated confirmation mail(EXACTLY same as in post 2) & second one asking for address(which i gave in the first mail).

Hey thanks man! I hope to see something magical that haven't happened in past 4 years.
LOL that not going to happen in next 14yrs, what do you think this is Sweden? Japan? South Korea?

Well its been almost a week & all i get is a automated confirmation mail(EXACTLY same as in post 2) & second one asking for address(which i gave in the first mail).
airtel spammers in our forum

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

LOL that not going to happen in next 14yrs, what do you think this is Sweden? Japan? South Korea?

airtel spammers in our forum

I didn't knew that AIRTEL provide services in Sewden or Japan or South Korea. If it does well no harm providing in our dear country.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Airtel Presence is a BOT 😀 2:55am

If it is Bot then what exactly is this?

i know its not a bot. someone is manually posting the same freaking response to all the posts. that is why we call that person a bot. if airtel wants to be helpful they need to get personal with their responses here. just asking the user to send customer care a query with their problem is not HELPFUL. because the customer would do that on his own. it is not like you need to be told to call the customer care when you face a problem with their service. that is what airtel presence is doing here.