Want a new Card Which one fills my requirement?

• Thread starter Thread starter thapchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 8,758
the problem which you mentioned "is number ki sabi line wyast hai:,i doubt its the problem of VF,its the problem of mtnl,even i have the same problem when i try to call someone during peak hours from my mtnl trump..

I can assure for VF is best in n/w coverage&no n/w congestion...🙂

sri is right. its problem of mtnl. I am currently using mtnl on my e5 and i know it happens only on mtnl and not on my other cards.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

now with mnp i will keep shifting operators every 3 months.

sri is right. its problem of mtnl. I am currently using mtnl on my e5 and i know it happens only on mtnl and not on my other cards.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

now with mnp i will keep shifting operators every 3 months.

Have 2 trump sims..will shift 1 to uninor,other will continue with mtnl,i am using basically due to low tariffs in international sms rates...

+1 popcorn & sri.MNTL has got on my nerves for the past few weeks especially after the launch of number portability. Nowadays a call barely lasts upto 3 minutes. And half of time I get the same annoying message "all lines in this route are busy". :madness:

If you 3 people can see I mentioned that this problem is not only on MTNL's card its as well as on Airtel And Only at the time of calling Vodafone with Vodafone music and same voice. and I am facing this from i guess my borther and 2 friends got the weird Vodafone card.

Trust me.

So never gonna try Vodafone at all even my 2 friends changed it to idea and trump

Well one more thing does Uninor have lifetime pay per second calling plan? or atleast for a year

Well one more thing does Uninor have lifetime pay per second calling plan? or atleast for a year

yup they do have..visit their outlet for more information...

the basic reason of using mtnl is Rupee1/min on calls to usa.

Thank you everyoneNow my problem is I cant decide Whether to go for Idea or Uninor Because both have pay per second and both give good recharge actually Uninor gives more.Well Airtel and Vodfone are Out of my choice I just hate them because of several reasons.So tell me Forum 😀Idea or Uninor

idea bcz i have idea and its network is preety good. It has better coverage than mtnl in local western trains in mumbai

Thank you popcorn anyone else what about you sri? what do you say

Me going to port to uninor...

how is uninor/aircel network?

uninor,regarding n/w coverage even am going to try myself,basically for their discount scheme,sms pack,u/l calls to uninor under certain scehemes..if am not satisfied then will shift to IDEA after 3mnths,but before that let me get out of mtnl successfully😛..

Ok then ill go for idea because this is my final card and SRI don't come out of MTNL its still the best in my point of view I think government always gives public sector first chance 😛