Want a new Card Which one fills my requirement?

• Thread starter Thread starter thapchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 8,755

thapchi

ISP
MTNL
First of all Message to Admin,
Please move this post If you want.I don't know where it will suit the Most so I just kept it randomly here.

Now to the subject
I already have MTNL Trump card from 5 Years ! And still I don't have any problem of conjunction or any other.

But now my new mobile supports two sim cards so i want some good MTNL type of sim card

Most of you will say VODAFONE OR AIRTEL But I say NO because....

My requirements are
1) It should give me full recharge like Rs 100 Full (MTNL trump gives it they even give RS.145 on RS.125) (While Airtel gives RS 80 on RS 100 [and i know AIRTEL gives RS 205 FULL on RS 205 recharge But point is i almost recharge only once in month of RS 100 which is enough for me 😛] )

2)Coverage must be Good ( MTNL is ahead here too atleast for me ) (And While giving more recharge UNINOR goes out of race because of this as they provide RS 110 on RS 100 recharge but there coverage is not good [atleast people say i dont know my self])

3) It MUST have pay per second plan i.e. 1p/sec

4)Customer care must be free (optional) (again mtnl provides me same) (its optional not required)

My expectations can be high But all of those are provided in my MTNL TRUMP card.
Hence, Please suggest me a secondary card

if you are stisfied with mtnl, then you will be also satisfied with idea and vodafone in mumbai.But, customer cares of idea and vf are charged and may not match the voucher of mtnl recharges. Bit both have full talk time recharges.

Well Thank you for quick replay popcornI am satisfied with mtnl But as you said vodafone and idea give full recharges , I dont agreeAs I have asked for idea recharge which is again RS 80 on RS 100

As i said i need only Rs 100 and uninor satisfies it But dosnt satisfy my 2nd requirement

AFAIK,IDEA has full TT recharges for rs111,rs222etc but the one you mentioned is for rs 100 so you will get amount after deducting ST,PF...now even VF has started giving full TT on rs150..Uninor which i noticed recently has full TT on rs 50,100 in which you get RS55TT,rs115TT respectively..

you can always recharge once in 2 months ! no need to recharge 100 every month.

222,333 of idea have full talk time.

it even has recharge of rs111 in which you get full TT...

Oh thank you sri Then i might get idea if there is no other suggestion or bad thing about itAnd popcorn the problem is if i recharge more i.e. 222 then i will use more 😛 😛The reason i recharge only 100 is it gives me a certain limit per month 🙂

Oh thank you sri Then i might get idea if there is no other suggestion or bad thing about it

I cant comment about the n/w coverage,but should be better than mtnl...

u can try docomo but i don't think the coverage is that good but might work ..

i have airtel,idea,mtnl,VF,tatadocomoout of all,idea seems to be best.next-vodafonenext-airtelnext tatadocomonext mtnl

popcorn you seem to have lot of cards there though i think mtnl is best of all (atleast I dont have any kind of problem with it, and already told that just getting a new card because my mobile is duel sim and wanted to try something else) then i guess i can follow your list

So i am going to buy a new idea card now 😛

As I tried Airtel which is USELESS Because after 45 days from activating Do Not Disturb (actually 5th month now from purchase) still promotional calls services and SMS are coming aleast 5 per day.

And My brother use vodafone which i think is also useless as when I try to call him it says "Is number ki sabhi line wyast hai 😛" even when he is sitting beside me This thing happend with two of my friends too.

Hence, I don't like Airtel and Vodafone

But i guess idea must be good as you people say so

And My brother use vodafone which i think is also useless as when I try to call him it says "Is number ki sabhi line wyast hai 😛" even when he is sitting beside me This thing happend with two of my friends too.

Hence, I don't like Airtel and Vodafone

the problem which you mentioned "is number ki sabi line wyast hai:,i doubt its the problem of VF,its the problem of mtnl,even i have the same problem when i try to call someone during peak hours from my mtnl trump..

I can assure for VF is best in n/w coverage&no n/w congestion...🙂

I have mtnl trum as well as Airtel also mtnl landline phone and every where same replay?"is number ki sabi line wyast hai" and Vodafone music of the guitar running behind? do you still think that it is MTNL's problem? and Airtel,MTNL both playing vodafone song 😛well also there Customer Care is weird too a friend of mine had a china mobile XD and he and I called Customer Care of vodafonehe (my friend) told that my mobile is china made i want GPRS activated I have everything in my phone and he literally had every service of every company in mobile already in Just thing was GPRS was not activated by them sending message continuously for 3 daysAnd 😛 the costumer service boy who was talking to us (loudspeaker) did not get what my friend wanted to ask so he just started speaking weird things like " sir, if you want a new card please buy it, if you want service activated contact consumer care (?), If you want to do more (?) with your vodafone card you must visit our gallery and BLAH BLAH BLAH" and then my friend was trying to speak that i don't want it and all he actually was not listening he said "did you get it sir or should i repeat" my friend said "what?"He said "thank you for calling vodafone Good day!" BAM ?????????well from that day i think vodafone is most weird XD