Want 2 save on ur Mobile Bills?

• Thread starter Thread starter baudhayan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,766
what u r saying may be true max but atleast not in my area. And even if the network has improved, what about customer service of Mtnl, do u think it can be more worse?

Originally posted by imranais@Jan 15 2006, 07:11 AM
what about customer service of Mtnl, do u think it can be more worse?
[snapback]39305[/snapback]
[/quote]

MTNL CC in all aspects is pathetic.

QUOTE(baudhayan @ Dec 30 2005, 08:05 PM) [snapback]37785[/snapback]
Hi every1,

If u r 1 among those who dont make 2 many outgoing calls from ur cell then there is a new unofficial plan from Hutch (in Mumbai). Plz note tht this is unofficial. Just call up CC & tell them tht u want 2 go 4 this plan. Remember....u really have 2 bargain as they dont offer it 2 every1. It requires ur convincing skills.
Offerings:-
1 time Advance Rental of Rs.1000 for 18 months
Free Caller ID for 6 months (Not given to all) & Rs.75 then onwards
Zero Rental for 18 months
Rs.2 per Outgoing Call

The savings r huge 4 those who r already under Talk 150.

In Talk 150 u wud have a minimum bill of 150 + 75(Caller ID) = 225 x 18 = Rs.4050 fpr 18 mths.
In AR999 u only have 2 pay 4 Caller ID for 1 yr, thus u spend a minimum of 1000 + (75 x 12) = 1900

Thus, u save arnd Rs.2150

Believe me I have been successful in getting this plan. Also in past 1 have rcvd advance rental plans for Rs.600 where I used 2 get zero rentals for 6 mths.

(Note: All above calculations r excluding Service Tax)
[/b]

Another Hidden Plan of theirs is Talk 399PLus...here every month you get 1000 Hutch to Hutch Mins Free & 1000 Hutch to Hutch SMS free. (hutch to hutch only in Mumbai circle). Also Hutch to Hutch STD is 1re only. Local Calls to any airtel, bpl, or even landline is 60ps for 60sec pulse.

Its an awesome plan if you have frnds n collegues on Hutch network.

Vishal

mtnl bhakt here.......it rocks....i am on life time plan refilling with 750Rs ka card(1000 talktime)never even thought of hutch reliance bpl etcnetwork is improved considerably....and wht else they won't cheat

MTNL CC is infact quite ok. They may not be decent but they're still ok.

I am using MTNL prepaid since 3 years....their CC is actually good...lemme share my experienceMy friends cell wass stolen in a local train..it had a TRUMP simcard. I called the CC and told them...they just verified the details of my friends identity..and within few minutes the sim was blocked. And he applied for new one the very next day and got it in one day...now what better CC can you want.The network used to be patchy initially....it sucked in the suburbs....now its almost as good as any other I would say...I never land up with no network.ANd they give more talktime on their refills ..so less rates less talkvalue or lil more rate and more talk value....it adds up to the same. But where MTNL beats others is 50p local sms to all networks by default without any addon . Ideal for college ppl.But after Hutch started 30p in own network...i think MTNL shd also follow...atleast 50p in the network.

well i have that plan since i converted to postpaid + I have 2 more plans activated, one where in my call rates become 99p and the other in which my SMS becomes 10pso if I get a bill of like 3200 then i end up paying 800-900 bucksthats called BIG SAVINGS.