wanna get rid of TATA SKY......Help Required

• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 9,518
SCV gives free stbs. If not then why not try to rent it during the F1 season? You are not clear that is why you don't know about these things.

----------

He was hiding this for a long time. But now he got fedup, so accepted :grin:

are u really in Chennai ?
SCV's free stbs option was stopped long back. and now, they dont give it on rent also. we have to purchase it it we want stbs. and that will cost rs.1000.

----------

so atlast u r upto the point which everyone expected u need all tamil channels and so shifted to CABLE:urock:

i am fed up replying to all ur unnecessary comments. cant u see properly what i posted ? i said my family wanted tamil channels so i shifted to cable.

----------

so the moral of the story behind Hami going for Cable is for more tamil channels and still he tries to put cover on that.
@ghatoch you made him speak the truth 😀

this is not a story.
my reason to switch to cable temporarily was to have tamil channels for my family and to save money for some months by not using Tata Sky. clear enough.
and may not be clear enough for u guys as u didnt accept the fact for the very beginning.

are u really in Chennai ?
SCV's free stbs option was stopped long back. and now, they dont give it on rent also. we have to purchase it it we want stbs. and that will cost rs.1000.
----------

In that case you missed the chance :grin: I know if you wanted you can very well find a second hand stb for 300rs or so. But when you have decided to stick with Tata Sky DTH you are trying to justify it 😀

i am fed up replying to all ur unnecessary comments. cant u see properly what i posted ? i said my family wanted tamil channels so i shifted to cable.
----------

He was also telling the same. Cant you see properly what he posted?

this is not a story.
my reason to switch to cable temporarily was to have tamil channels for my family and to save money for some months by not using tatasky. clear enough.
and may not be clear enough for u guys as u didnt accept the fact for the very beginning.

Moral of the story is if we switch to cable then we will have more tamil channels and can also save more money. Is this moral ok?

@hami FAMILY represents all members in ur home and so this reply is not good try something new😀

----------

Moral of the story is if we switch to cable then we will have more tamil channels and can also save more money. Is this moral ok?

for that he would reply a silly thing that its not his decision and its purely for his family:grin:

this is not a story.
my reason to switch to cable temporarily was to have tamil channels for my family and to save money for some months by not using Tata Sky. clear enough.

so you want to save money by watching cable and then pay the same for TS 😱 :bowtoyou: Brave man, cant you switch to other DTH when you know it fully that TS is costly? If you move to other DTH you will have good quality and less price and also more Tamil channels.:isorry:

for that he would reply a silly thing that its not his decision and its purely for his family:grin:

if he decides he spends more for lesser things and if others decide they get more out of money :grin:

DTH will give options to fit in the need satisfying capacity of the customer for that one will have to pay or else cable is the last option.

so the moral of the story behind Hami going for Cable is for more tamil channels and still he tries to put cover on that.
@ghatoch you made him speak the truth 😀

So does this mean that cable is the winner in the most no. of tamil channels and not DTH???

In the main page it shows Shaile has posted last in this thread. But when I come and see it shows Croper post as last. Why is it? It happens in many threads.