WAN light - Default gateway - Speed throttling - all seem related | Syrotech ONU on BSNL FTTH

• Thread starter Thread starter maverick27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,749
config route add/delete only. And it isn't allowing me to 'add' 0.0.0.0

Yes! With the result that the rest of the settings just disappear. Also, no static routes can be configured for a bridge profile.

The default profiles configured by the OLT on reboot are Internet and Voice. In this config, voip apps do not function. Note that the Voice only profile does not have a checkmark for either default gateway, or for enabling NAT. Also, in this state, disabling the checkmark of default gateway on the Internet profile makes no difference to my speed. It eventually routes through the internet gateway only.

To make my apps function, I change Voice to Voice_Internet, which has both the above checkmarks. I check enable NAT, add the static routes, and voila everything works.

Today, i happened to notice that the gateways for Voice and Voice_Internet profiles are different. I let the profile be Voice and changed the static routes to point to the gateway for Voice, but it didn't work

So eventually, it just boils down to NAT.

Could you help me in configuring NAT, so that this problem is solved once and forever? I mean, i need to somehow enable NAT, or probably add some configs/port forwarding to NAT manually for the Voice only profile, and that should be it.

@JB701 i seem to have solved the problem!

I never happened to see the service type 'other' to configure for a profile. This has NAT, yet doesn't have the option of default gateway. So, all i did was to configure it like the Voice_Internet profile, and deleted the original Voice_Internet profile. I think i shouldn't have a problem now.

Thank you for allllllll your help!

Fingers crossed!