Flipkart under Walmart management

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 248
  • Views Views 23,133
Article talks about how Amazon dumped China in 2017.

That's their (Amazon and Flipkart) only hope for now. Even then, the so called middle-men who benefit from their exit, if they spent more money than Amazon and Flipkart together, there is no future for them. As everyone knows, it's all about lobbying and money, when it comes to such important decisions. No one bothers about consumers or the benefit of a single company or two.

they just need to outspend ril lol. in the end... things look bleak. comparisons with china are valid. we are slowing moving towards the same type of control over private industries here. in the name of nationalism and protectionism.

I dont think anyone would dare go against RIL. Because motabhai has too many people in pocket.

Foreign companies can fill pockets one time. But motabhai is the ultimate bread and butter.

personally i think it is a mistake to underestimate bezos. he has lost china. he is not going to lose india.

Hahaha, Indian Government at it's best of again fuckin' up the Indian Economy.

VOTE WISELY

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seriously sadden because of this news though. With the Walmart coming to India. There were some scope that Best Buy would follow.

Walmart vs. Amazon would have lead to that advancement in business that Amazon would have ordered their own Jet in India for doing more faster deliveries. (They buy scrap planes, doesn't cost a lot).

the only information i have on you is ip address from my understanding. rest is in your control. and i have dumped the ip database table in past and would probably do it again if i can find a safe method. the new upcoming it regulations would probably make that bit illegal assuming it is not illegal already.