Wake Up Sid

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 6,812
LOL You all wait to watch a film in Tata Sky showcase or in any other channel :grin:. ha ha ha i cant stop actually when a film is released on the very next day its availble on internet sometimes on the same day also.

yep:grin:

LOL You all wait to watch a film in Tata Sky showcase or in any other channel :grin:. ha ha ha i cant stop actually when a film is released on the very next day its availble on internet sometimes on the same day also.

lol but we were talking about watching them in legal way and that too on TV 🙂

lol but we were talking about watching them in legal way and that too on TV 🙂

Yes officially a movie is legal on the date of its release in theatres but through DTH medium too movie can be watched legally.

hey ..i watched today wake up sid..this movie was an "ok" movie..its a very simple story with good performances by ranbeer kapoor and konkana sen..i lov the movie coz of the mumbai city they have shown..its lively and i like th concept of waking up in life..well this movie doesn't guarantee any new stuff as far story is concerned but some may relate to some instances in the movie as i did..its watchable for family too..but not worth rs .100///for rs. 50 this movie is worth...enjoy

watching a ok movie certified by MR.VASANTH in IBF for 100rs in SHOWCASE😕

Well, I wouldn't call Wake Up Sid an 'OK' movie. This has to be one of the best films of the year. But I do not support 100 bucks for watching movies on TV 😀

A DVD which allows multiple repeats is much cheaper than 100 bucks, so why pay more?

This could also take the impulsive motive as a viewer may want to watch a movie, anyhow. He will not mind paying whatever the amount may be!

ajab ghajab, /// A DVD which allows multiple repeats is much cheaper than 100 bucks, so why pay more? ////DVD is not cheap. It will cost more than Rs.100 which is the price of DVD. But, what helps DVD is that you can watch it whenever you want, how many ever times.But, In the case of many movies, People do not wish to watch for more than couple of occasions.

most people would not watch a movie second time even if it was free. very few movies are worth buying on dvd.

I have purchased so many DVD which includes some very good collection but i have not seen any movie for the second time in the DVD till date...........