• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 6,811

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
New Movie starring Ranbhir Kapoor and Konkona Sen Sharma "Wake up sid" is now been aired on Tata Sky :thumb: :thumb: ..Still its shown as coming soon Showcase...The price is not been shown still but maybe it;ll be Rs 75 or Rs 100

Source: Showcase Promo channel

TS Hater's plz stay from here :isleep:

i htink they started concentrating on SHOWCASE movies now a days:isleep:

blue is coming on colors soon. ha ha ha.

----------

i dont know how much money producers can make through pay per view. but its going to be less than what they can make by selling the movie rights to a single television channel.

^ Nowadays the trend is to give 'first telecast' rights to a particular channel, and after that, it's a group of channels which shell out money to telecast the film. That way, the film gets coverage in the clutter, and the channels don't have to pay exorbitant amounts for the movie rights.

well yeah. that still does not explain the DTH Pay Per View coz i do not think it would be generating enough revenues. releasing it on DTH opens up path for high quality pirated version if it is not available online already.

^ Haha... That was my first reaction when I read this news. Movie on showcase means, I finally get to watch this film 😀

New Movie starring Ranbhir Kapoor and Konkona Sen Sharma "Wake up sid" is now been aired on Tata Sky :thumb: :thumb: ..Still its shown as coming soon Showcase...The price is not been shown still but maybe it;ll be Rs 75 or Rs 100

Source: Showcase Promo channel

Tata Sky DTH Hater's plz stay from here :isleep:

It is coming on ADTV as well :thumbsup:

^ Haha... That was my first reaction when I read this news. Movie on showcase means, I finally get to watch this film 😀

DTH rip on BW Torrents :imwink:

all new movies are premiered in channels as soon as possible and DVD's are also available from the 1st week so SHOWCASE events is not an matter for any DTH especially TS instead replacement of channels in that would be welcomed by most of the viewers :bowtoyou:

all new movies are premiered in channels as soon as possible and DVD's are also available from the 1st week

Yes, but there were controversies of it affecting movies in theatres.

wait for few days you will see it on any movie channel like Max,Colors,Utv for FREE :grin:

wait for few days you will see it on any movie channel like Max,Colors,Utv for FREE :grin:

That is the deal people don't like to wait so they end up going in theatres.

they go to theatres to watch something else rather than movie :rofl:

to watch or do? :rofl: