WA3002G4- Portforwarding

• Thread starter Thread starter KevinFrank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,256

KevinFrank

ISP
BSNL Dial up and VPN ,DSL
Hey guys im new to the forum and im trying to port forward my BSNL connection, soo far im not getting anywhere.
im trying to get more speed and trying to host a server in San Andreas MP
so firstly i gotinto http://192.168.1.1/

and heres my connection and device Info.

Adanced settings.

i cant find the NAT in advanced settings... im also very noob to this topic guys so please explain a bit easy for me to understand. 😛
Thanks in advance ! 🙂

Connect in PPPoE mode ( USERID PW stored/entered in modem wan page)try 192.168.1.1/main.html.

Connect in PPPoE mode ( USERID PW stored/entered in modem wan page)
try 192.168.1.1/main.html.
Thank you soo much for the fast reply essebe .. but im still very noob and i dont understand certain things mentioned in the steps.. would you please explain them briefly.
step 1
Advanced setup>Wan>pppoe_0_35_1(service)>Edit "" Hope im doing right "

step 2
What is VPI, VCI, Enable Wan Tagging, and what service catagory should i select ?(UBR with/without PCR, CBR, non/realtime VBR)

step 3
select PPPOE yes ? also wut abt encapsulation mod?(LLC/SNAP-bridging or VC/MUX)

step 4
PPPOE service name and other check thingies..

step 5
NAT and Firewall should be enabled right... wut abt IGMB multicast and WAN service ??

Really sorry about asking soo many doubts .. but its better that i clear these things now and then ! 🙂

Thanks essbebe The video was awesome and clearly got everything covered in that.. just 2 more things

1- I need to run an online server in "GTA Samp" in which other players can join... when i searched on the topic i keep seeing that if your using the IP adress 192.168.1.1 etc.. its impossible to make server cause millions of people are using the same IP ?

2- so for "samp" i need port forward the port 7777 which is the default port everyone uses for samp
so i went into advanced setup > NAT> CustomServer (mySAMPserver)... and what should i give in for IP address and other columns (i know i need to make it TCP/UDP