WA3002-G4 with Linksys WRT54G

• Thread starter Thread starter overdose142
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,391

overdose142

ISP
BSNL
I have two routers. The BSNL WA3002-G4 and Linksys WRT54G.I use the Linksys for Wifi because of it's easier user interface and more options.I use Linksys router to connect to the internet, it has my ID password on it.Well, I finally come across this dire problem.Everything was all fine for me until one day my DSL light suddenly died. Two days of no internet and a BSNL technician shows up at my doorstep.He had to show up when I was in college writing my exam.He didn't know the password to my Linksys router, so he didn't touch it.But he changed the settings on the WA3002-G4 and made it connect to the internet directly rendering my linksys router useless.So I switch back to my old settings and delete the only setting on WA3002-G4. Things don't work out well, so I revert WA3002-G4 to factory settings and disable the adsl +.Things are working well now, but the problem is.Net stops working after 5 mins for 15-20 seconds. If i'm on a skype call, It won't DC. If my torrents are on, speed won't go down.But if I'm surfing, I can't open a site during those 15-20 seconds.It's getting irritating. Has anyone got a solution for it?Thanksh t t p://img696.imageshack.us/f/durrl.jpg/ipconfig /all Results.

http://img696.imageshack.us/f/durrl.jpg/
As the model is also a wifi router disable wireless.
or try wifi with WA3002_g4 only.
Check "sticky" thread wa3002_g4 quick reference
Check SNR/Attn details Deviceinfo/statistics/ ADSL

Hey, thanks for replying, but I sorted out the problem. Just had to switch it to Bridge mode 🙂 Thanks a lot!